Chapter 9- Feelings

After that horrific experience, we decided to get dinner. It was pretty late and we were all pretty hungry. So food it was.

We got the food from the closest place we saw. McDonald's. Yup, plain old McDonald's. It was actually pretty good. But it made us all Shit. (A/N srry not srry)

After dinner, clear decided to go to bed Alex said he was ready to go to his own house. I volunteered to take him seeing as I had no choice. Clear was asleep and I had drank like a liter of coffee so I wasn't so tired.

"You ready?!" I yelled up the stairs. Soon enough, Alex came running down with his suitcase.

"Yeah, all set. " he said, smiling at me. I took in his little tooth gap. It was the most adorable thing about him. And that was saying alot. I mean ALOT.

I snapped out of my trance before I smiled at him, walking outside. Alex dragging behind me. As I hopped into my car by myself, I sighed.

The feelings weren't foreign. it wasn't impossible for me to have that warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach. I mean what do you think I felt about Ben Savage (A/N I know I know)

I knew what they we're but it had to stop. Both of my brother just died and I've had just been disowned.

The last thing I need right now is a guy. Even if that guy is Alex, he most likely gonna fuck up my life more than it already is.

The passenger door opened and alex came in, slightly moving the car with his weight.

I took a deep breath before smiling and looking at him.

"Ready?" I asked, he nodded before looking forward again.

°○°○°○°○°

Oof im sorry this was so freaking short but that's all that I had rn. Welp. Well yeah, im gone byeee!

Sincerely, your weird author A.J (yes im a female)