Chapter 2

The concert was going to start in just 5 minutes.

The fans who have been waiting for them were cheering.

"One! , two!, three! ,show time!!" all of the ballerinas cheered happily before they went on stage.

The first stage was a group stage, the moves were so sad and they were able to express it really well..

After the group dance, one by one they did their solo stage...

Jennie was the third one , and now...

It was her time.

She walked to the stage and the fans started cheering her name, she stood in the center and waited till the lights were off and on again.

The music turned on , and she started her dance.

Everything was perfect, basics, counts, EVERYTHING.

It was all perfect until the accident happened..

Until she lost balance over her left leg as she spun and fell ..

Everyone was quite for a moment, the music turned off and all of the staffs came running towards her, but that was no use.

that was the end of the goddess ballerina, that was the end of ballet in jennie kim's path.

her vision became blurry and a tear escaped through her eyes as the last thing she saw was the blood ..

FLASHBACK:

"I am really thankful for the opportunity you gave me to express the emotions of life through my dance and showing it to the world, I will work hard I promise!" the young Jennie said with a cheerful face when she got accepted for the lead role in the musical of –Love Rain-.

She bowed and bowed before she turned around to get down from the stage but was soon stopped by one of the judges.

"Miss.jennie?" Jennie stopped and looked back wondering what the judge wanted to say.

"Why do you love ballet so much?" asked the judge and Jennie smiled.

"Because it helps me to escape from the pressures of life, and also dance enables you to find yourself and lose yourself at the same time. That's why I love dancing so much it, you can say It's kind of mysterious and also I feel my confident rise every time I dance" She smiled as she talked with an adoring face that made the judges faces delightful of her answers.

They all clapped and that was the beginning of her career.

ENF OF FLASHBACK:

——-
Hello everyone heres a new update! How do you think of the story ? Tell me your thoughts in the comment section plz! And dont forget to vote

——-Hello everyone heres a new update! How do you think of the story ? Tell me your thoughts in the comment section plz! And dont forget to vote