Chapter 8

Jennie pov:

I wore a knee-length simple yet elegant white dress  and glittering silver heels (pic above) and  putt a light make up on which showed my natural beauty.

And unnie wore black long-sleeved dress paired with black heels is what she wore; she looked so cutely cool (weird right? But trust me she can be cool and cute at the same time! Something am jealous of lol just kidding )

but her make up... I didn't like her make up but I wasn't able to say 'unnie your make up doesn't suit it.' Since she would have been upset and she worked on her make up the most.

Still she was good, srsly she could be an idol thats how much she is beautiful.. we both walked out of the hotel and unnie drove to the club that the party was held.

Me and unnie walked in and the eyes were on us, I looked everywhere until I found the director. A smile crept into my face as I walked to them, he was standing with Jackson wang and with 2 other mans and 9percent were standing at the other side far from us and there was NCT lucas also

"It is a honor to have you in our party Miss jennie." Director Kim said and I did a small smile as I answered with a 'My pleasure'

I looked at Jackson and the other two mans and smiled a little as a sign of hello and one of em hand shook me saying he is a fan

We talked for a while and I found out that one of the other two mans was a writer and the other one was the Director whom was the one director kim mentioned! He was director wu I became embarrassed that I didn't know them so I apologized embarrassed and they all laughed

"happy birthday to you sir and its my pleasure to meet you " i said and we talked a little Before The three of them went and now me and Jackson  only remained with Jooeun unnie, we talked a little but it was hard to speak Chinese so I asked him.

"My manager said you can speak Korean well so can we not speak Chinese? It's kind of hard and English is also better" I asked him and he chuckled.

"of course" he said in full korean and my smile grew.

"Thanks, btw my manager is a huge fan of you she was whining all the way about how i have to make sure she would take a picture with you." I smiled as I looked at Jooeun unnie and she was as red as tomato, I chuckled and I heard Jackson  laugh.

"Really?" he asked and I nodded with a cheerful YES!.

We chatted together and I really enjoyed it, he told me about his times in Korea and I told him about my ballerina times. And he said he saw my performance once when he came to Britain and I was really surprised. It was a huge honor for me since Jackson   is one of the best actors and rappers in china and he is not only famous in china but all around the world!.

"So you were on the same group as Actor- Park Jin-young ?" I asked surprisingly and he laughed as he nodded, I could see he missed that times even though he said he didn't get in contact with any of the members after he left but I could see that he remembered his memories as a happy past  but what can he do? He had to survive from the company who didn't treat him like he deserved after the CEO changed.

"Btw Park Jin Young-shi is still on the top, I have to listen to one of your group songs I actually didn't know you were apart of GOT7." I said as I looked at the sky. We were outside the club now; it was noisy inside so we came out to talk.

"Jennie have you completely forgot about ballet now?" his question got me but I smiled as I looked down.

"No, I didn't. ballet was a part in me and would always be how could i forget?" I smiled and he nodded.

_

Last night was awesome, me and Jackson exchanged numbers and he even posted a picture of both of us and there was a war on social medias Lmao

The girls were saying that I have stole all the gorgeous boys. And the boys were jealous of Jackson saying he was such a lucky boy to be so close with me Hahaha and i was grinning at all the positive comments

'Girls Jealousy wont help you, if you want to be like me I should apologize because it will take you a long time to became a goddess like me just kidding lol but srsly try to be a good person, hate doesn't get you anywhere. Why cant you be good like those who comment positive? It wont hurt you'

We arrived at the airport and as always there was a ton of fans waiting for me it was such a happy feeling , I smiled as I looked at them and took pictures with some of em there were also some reporters that asked questions but i didn't answer any questions and when they were asking I just would smile or lower my head with a shy face. Something that would make people more interested.

I am a perfect actor right?