Chapter 6

Jennie pov:
The interview ended and I was heading to another schedule, I am really busy these days.. And I wish that I could rest even if it was only for a short time.

After 2 years and half of hardworking I am now one of the best actresses.

However I am still the same with no friends, but I am happy when I see mom's mood all bright everyday.

I grabbed my phone and the news of what I said about Jimin-shi is all around the internet.

Now, he will obviously see the news of me thanking him!! how I wish we could have a drama or something together.

It's true that I am an actresses now, but I am planning on opening a dance academic for children's In the future. My love for ballet is still the same, but what should I do that I cant be a ballerina anymore? What should I do that when I made that mistake and fell, the glasses that were left from the previous stage went right into my left foot? There were times I actually hated the saff because it was their fault that made me lose the opportunity forever but hating them wont bring me any use ,so I decided I will make a ballerina like myself one day when I open my academy.

I went to my other schedule, which was a photo shoot I had to be the cover Of Vogue Girl magazine.

I liked the pictures that were took, I looked really good. The clothes and everything was so cool and fashionable.

I bowed to the staffs as I walked to my van and rested a bit, my other schedule is after 4 hours so I can rest.

You think its crazy how I am this much busy right? , well it's because I am Jennie Kim and I need to make up for the ones who had hope in me once upon a time, and now everyone wants me for their CFs + Dramas + Movies + and appearing in their MV +and lets not forget photo shoots that I am being the queen of it.

I am not praising myself it's just that other actress care more about resting and they wont shoot a movie with a drama at the same time like me, so that's why I am on the top because I work hard unlike others.

"Jennie , the interview you did is on the top on every social medias because of what you said about park Jimin." My manager smiled and I grinned .

"Do you think jimin oppa saw it by now? I really hope he did!! Kyaahh! I can't hide my fan side." I Said excitedly as I thought about how he may read it.

"ha ha , calm down he obviously saw it by now." My manager said with a giggle and I just laughed with her.

"Unnie I am really hungry , can we order something? Like fried chicken?" I asked as I touched my stomach.

"Fried chicken? Okay, I will order it since I am hungry too." She said with a laugh as she grabbed her phone and ordered it to my house.

As soon as we arrived at my house the chicken arrived too!! I am so hungry.

Unnie quickly paid and I had to not show my excitement for the chicken since I was an actress and this guy who delivered it will notice how I excited I was and my image will ruin...

I smiled at the guy and as soon as we entered the house, both me and my manager yelled out of excitement and quickly sat on the sofa and started eating.

"omg unnie , I almost died controlling myself not to shout infront of that guy." I said while eating and she giggled.

"Me too!" she said as we continued  eating with excitement

Jooeun unnie was my manager ever since I started being an actor so I am kind of close, but I don't call her a friend because

I can not tell her my feelings and hardships.

————
So hello guys heres a new update, dont forget to vote n comment! How do you think of Jennie characters now?  You may wonder why theres not much scenes of  jimin or jackson in the story upto now but don't worry! They will have great part from next chapter forward