Chapter 3

1month later:

She was sitting in her room in the dark, she was looking at the mark on her right hand...

The one she got when she tried to release herself from this world.

"Honey, I will leave the food infront of your door.. Please eat it this time okay?" her mom said with her sad voice.

Her mom sighed as once again there was no answer from Jennie . she left after she put the plate of food infront of jennie's room.

Jennie's life was upside down, one mistake made her life miserable.

That one mistake made her life a regret forever.

She didn't know what she was living for anymore, it wasn't the first time and accident like this happened so why should this time it be forever.

Why should this time she forget about her dream as a ballerina.

'why mom?, why did you gave birth to me in such a harsh world..?' she thought, no tears showed, her eyes had gone dried from all the tears she had shed.

The thing that made Jennie more miserable was that all her life she run for her dream of being successful.

She endured all the hardships she had in such a young age.

She wanted to be a role model to those kids who were alone like her, those who had no friends and no one wanted to be their friends.

She wanted to be role model for them, so when they look at her they would say.. 'I will become successful like Jennie kim and then I wont need friends , friends will need me.'

She never had any friends, all her life she thought she will be okay to be alone. That people needed her she didn't need anyone.

But now...

Jennie was sad, she was desperate, she was in darkness. And she needed someone to take her out of this room , out of this desperation and darkness and show her that there is still a world outside that is completely shinning. Shinning for her.