Chapter 11

2 days later:

Me and Jooeun unnie sat with rosé and Lisa in the academy watching the trailers that were released. In the start was the video of my audition for -Love Rain-  and their first auditions later on was a small peck of stages we did and the cheer we did at the photo shoot 'Dance to escape the pressure of life' the three of us smiled in the video.

The 4 of us looked at each other with poker face before "YEASS!!!~~~~" we all yelled excited. The trailer was amazing somehow it turned out like a drama.

Starting next week we will officially open the academy, people are writing their daughters/Son names starting today. I am excited, I hope I wont have regrets and everything can turn on fine. The kids will be on different teams by their age.

You know what're more exciting? Most of the celebritys I have worked with have posted our trailers congratulation me I was so happy! The nation is supporting me saying we hope you can build a heroine. Even Jackson.

"girls we must put everything into it. I more than anyone know how much you two are talented, only if you weren't facing problems you would have been on top now. Let's just work to teach these young girls. Show the world what you got" the three hugged and nodded.

This was perhaps the happiest time of the three of us. We let go of our dream because of hardships. Now we will help kids dream come true.

_

With happiness the three girls headed to the opening of the academy. It was art.

Some ballerina's performed for the guests. The guests were mostly actors, ballerinas, powerful people. Even Park Jimin was there.

the last performance was a one no one expected. Rosé -Lisa and Jennie performed a really touching performance.It was magic.

The three cried in the end and said their thank you speech "we are incredibly thankful for the all the supports everyone showed us, our goal of opening this academy is to support the dream of kids. And making the Korean ballerina's more known than before. We promise to do our best and not disappoint the nation's trust in us" Jennie smiled with her tears as she bowed and they all clapped.

"it's such a great feeling to know that my words and lessons will have actions in one's life. I was really happy when Jennie called me and said 'lets do it together, lets make best academy together' I will work hard and make ballet more fun for kids thank you" Lisa grinned as she wiped her tears and bowed Jennie and rosé chuckled as they hugged her.

"thank you all for being here and supporting us, we will do our best to get to your expections. Kamsahamida" rosé finished the last words and the three of them grabbed hands and bowed for the last time with smiles.

They came down the stages and went to talk with the guests.

One by one they thanked them and smiled with them.

Jennie chuckled when she saw Jackson waving his hands at her in a corner so she excused herself and rushed beside him.

"Thank you so much for coming when you had so many schedules" Jennie grinned as she hugged him. Everyone knew they were close friends so it didn't matter, she spent a lot of her time talking to him since he was her 1st friend after her mom.

"you were so cool earlier congrats to my little Jennie " he said as he broke the hug and pinched her cheeks and she laughed.

"wont you stop calling me little Jennie ? I am now 23!" I frowned yet I was actually smiling. He rolled his eyes

"even if you were in your40s people will still call you like that. because that's how you first started and became known silly "he said and Jennie nodded along as she folded her arms "I guess you are right" as they both chuckled.

"Jennie -shi..?" a voice called her she smiled as she turned behind and her eyes sparkled as she looked at the boy infront of her.

"Omg I cant believe my eyes" she laughed excitedly as she rushed to shake hands with him.

"I am a huge fan of you Jimin -shi, it's a honor to have you here " she couldn't stop grinning which made both Jackson and jimin chuckle.

He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled. "kamsahamida, I saw the article and was taken back. and also I really enjoyed your performance. You didn't lose your talent in these 3 years " he complimented her and she blushed "Thank you~~" she shingly bowed which made Jackson smack her head.

"why don't you act cute infront of me?" he teased and Jennie glared. "because you are not my role model" she stuck her tongue out and they chuckled as they chatted together. She even took selfies with him even though Jackson showed himself behind them in each photo ruining her pictures.

"you are so mean. This was my only chance to take picture with him. You know how a big fun of him I'm" she hit his chest after Jimin bide goodbye to them and left to his schedule.

"why what did I do?, I just made the picture more beautiful with my face" he laughed and I shook my head in disbelief

_

The next day they each excitedly headed to the academy for their very first lessons. We each teach in groups in different class. We prepared an acting class also for students from age 10 to 16 so it can help them to learn using expressions.

Till now it was great and each of the kids followed along well, but of course it was hard to control young kid's body and it was also hard for Jennie , lisa and rosé to teach others but they managed to do it fine

months passed and now even the young kids were starting to enjoy learning ballet and the academy was getting more known. Since they were putting video's of the students performances at the end of the month so the students work harder and love the dance more and more.

After there job finished and the students went home, Yoomi brought food for the girls and they ate together.

"Jennie don't eat a lot, u have shooting on Thursday " jooeun said and jennie frowned.

"for god sake unnie, I have been working all day and I haven't eat anything, I deserve this and also thats three days from now . I can diet after eating this" she chuckled and ate as they just shook their heads *she is such a kiddy*

There is a role that was offered to me and I really like it the two leads meet again after 5 years and the magical light called love comes back to them once again yet both of them are embarrassed to confess, the female lead now is a fighter meanwhile the male lead is a hire of a big company 2 opposite jobs right? and I know I will do well since I love fighting Kekeke, I accepted the offer already but still I don't know who will be the male lead, the writer is famous so I am sure the male lead will be famous too, the drams is called same old love.