Chapter 29: Reminisce

Jennie's POV:

"Hey Jenduek, you sure you're fine?", Jisoo unnie who stayed the night for me yesterday asked worriedly.

"Yes, I'm fine unnie stop worrying already," I replied in a deep sigh as I fix my make up to finish getting dressed up.

"You know you don't have to do it right? Why are you making things hard for you?"

" I am not unnie, I told you, I wanna do this and it really doesn't bother me at all,"

Unnie frustratedly sighed as she sits on my bed.

Silence envelops us until Jisoo started talking again.

"I'm really sorry Jennie...I'm sorry for giving you false hope about getting things back the way they were but trust me-no one knew about them, even the top 5 elites. Well, except for Jungkook I guess? But if only I knew better, I wouldn't have pushed you to be where-"

"I told you unnie, I'm fineee, it's fine. I believe in you.

It's just that-it's quite bothering how come not even one of you guys knew Lisa is engaged already? That's just...unrealistic to think she's friends with Seulgi unnie and the others but didn't find time or whatever to tell them about it?" I asked anxiously.

I just can't believe no one knew Lisa is engage already and no one told us about it!

"Well...I kinda talked to them and they actually knew that Lisa has been in a relationship for quite awhile but she never mentioned who and their were shock too to know Lisa is engaged already. They just knew about it yesterday too when reunion ended. They said Lisa introduced Chaeyoung to them and told about how they just got engaged that's why they didn't shared the news earlier as Lisa wanted to say it personally,"

"They said there gonna have an engagement party this month and 3 months after, would be the wedding..." Jisoo unnie added that broke my heart again as I saw how pitiful my reflection looks in her brown orbitals right now.

I looked away and focused at my make up again.

"Seriously Jennie, why are you doing this to yourself?" she asks. again. and again. and again.

"Stop it unnie, I'm gonna go now we have a meeting at Chaeyoung's house I need to go. Thank you again for saving my ass last night, well appreciated!" I stated in a fast manner as I exit myself to the door afraid that Jisoo unnie might say something that would change my mind again.

"Yah! Wait-JENNIE KIM!"

As I reached outside, I was about to go to the parking lot when,

"Fine! I'll shut up!" Jisoo unnie caught up to me.

"But- please let me take you there to at least ease my worry Jennie," Jisoo unnie added with pleading eyes that left me no choice but to disagree not to agree.

"Sooo...tell me, I know this is such a bad timing to ask a question like this..but-when Lisa comes to your mind, what specific memory comes of her?" Jisoo unnie suddenly ask in the middle of silence. We're now in my car.

"Well...."

"Yah! aren't you being too harsh to me right now?!" I shouted as I cover myself.

"Jab! Jab! Upper cut!"

"Lisa, I'm tired! I've been on defense since 15 minutes-Ahh!" I shouted as Lisa pulled me down by kicking my legs and holding my hands.

I groaned as I feel myself being thrown in this damn boxing ring.

"L-lisa! Why'd you do that!"