Chapter One: Just an ordinary day

Hi there everyone! This is my first ever story in wattpad and I admit I have not edited this so as early as now I want to apologize for any of my lapses. I just want to really have it started and loaded, so here it goes :)

P.s Chapter may contain Tagalog words which is my native language, but don't worry I have provided translations for you all :)

Oh by the way, let me introduce you to my star of the story, Amara played by Shay Mitchell a half Filipina half Canadian actress

-----

"Let your love caress me, like the tide embraces the sea. Let our soul connection, bring me alive, today"

I had my earphones on and was singing along with the music of one of my favourite band: Franco , while sipping my type of coffee, dark mocha. I needed this to help me stay awake and relax a bit. It's my day off but it feels nothing sort of that. Because I am so "hard working" as what my friends says, that I have part time jobs aside from my full time as a call center agent.

Well, life isn't so bad before. But at least I am trying to make a decent amount of money on my own now.

"Hello gorgeous ! Ano na naman yan girl?" (What is that girl?) Tara squealed loud enough for me to hear through my buds, he just entered our shared room. His real name is Christopher for most people but Tara to his close friends, he renamed himself to make him feel more womanly, though he look nothing like that at all. He is the definition of a metro, he looks neat and handsome and does not cross dress despite having a different gender identification.

"Pagkakaperahan, ano pa?" (Trying to make a living, what else?) I answered half laughing. I was sorting orders of my customers online while on my break as an online English teacher as well. Yes, I've been joggling 3 works to earn as much as I can.

"Kaloka ka girl, (you drive me crazy) you are the most hard working person I've ever met" he exaggerated. While putting his bag in his bed and started taking off his shoes.

"Hahahaha! Would you rather want me to be like one of your friends in the province?." I stand from my work station which is really just a bedside table that I placed in "my" corner of the house so I have some place to put my laptop, from my student's view they can only see  the wall, it is a requirement when teaching online, I put some white tarpaulin on the wall with the website's logo to make it presentable.

Since our room is really small, we only have few belongings as well, just two single beds for me and Tara, his corner have a mini drawer for his clothes, while I have my table on mine, my clothes are all in small boxes below my bed. We have a small dining table across the beds, 2 chairs, and electric kettle and rice cooker. We do not have any stove for the land lady did not allow us, she said it's for safety reasons. So we mostly buy cooked viands outside. The best thing in this room that made me choose this instead of other apartments is that we have our own bathroom. Other apartments sadly doesn't have that and you have to wake up early and be in line so you won't be late.