Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Skylar's P.O.V

Alright folks, I have a new book up, it's not apart of the Royal Chronicles, it's about dragon and mainly based on the Inheritance Cycle. For those who are either are an Eragon fan, dragon lovers or just simply like my books, I encouraged you to check it out. Please. It's called Taeugro's Dragon Lords.

I took Bellatrix out of the Meeting Hall and into one of the nearby bathroom that Sebastian told me about earlier. I could see right through Bella. I could see she was a sweet, innocent girl before her mate rejected her and started sleeping with other girls. The Kendall boys have always rejected their mates, it's only by a miracle that they still have the same family name. I looked for make up pads and wipes to clear away the ruined make up. Once I found them, I calmed Bella down and cleaned her face of any make up I see.

"H-How.... H-How do y-you know that m-my m-ma-mate isn't going t-to g-give up?" Bella strangled to asked. "I've met him....... His brothers mate, she was from my old pack, her younger sister, Tyra...... She hates the Kendall family ever since that day, in the last few hours of his life, she gave Alva hell....... If she was here, she would give your mate hell too....... The Kendall boys have always reject their mate in one form or another, some managed to get back their mates before it's to late, others not so much....... They follow their mates, whether they want them or not....... It's up to the Moon Goddess to decide where they go, but if it were up to me....... I wouldn't have let them go with their mates..... I've would've let them surfer in hell for a bit before letting them join with their mates." I explained.

"I could help you...." I said after a few minutes silents. "You can't!" "I can..... I'm a Royal..... My Mum told me of the tales of Royal powers, one of them is breaking ones mate bond for good, but they, and only they can re-new the bond...... We can teach your mate a lesson he'll never forget, and pass it down to his son, grandson and so forth........ But I won't do it unless you give me the okay to go head with it." I said reassuringly. "Will he stop?" She asked. "When I break the bond, you won't be able to feel him at all but yes, he'll stop..... You could chose to either take him back or not.... It's your choice....." I said softly. "Can.... Can we do it? I can't take the pain any longer......" I just realise she's holding her sides in a death grip and her jaw is clenching.

'Do you have any clue how to break a mate bond?!' I asked Sabrina. 'No!' She replied back. Crap! Fresh tears were streaming down her face and whimpering and whining loudly. "It's okay! It's okay! Just breathe deeply..... Very deeply." I said soothingly as best I could. Suddenly I saw a dim light surrounding Bella. 'It's her aura.' Sabrina explained. I had an eerie feeling that I should look into her aura and very hesitantly, I looked further into it and I see a line..... A very thin line. Like paper thin..... And I see the idiot bastard, Tyler Kendall, fucking a blond.

I pulled back a bit, not wanting to see that. "You have to be positive of you want me to do this?" I asked and she nodded her head frantically. I imagined a knife slicing through the paper thin bond, breaking it. Bella gasped and then sighed in relief, then collapsing on the floor unconscious. I picked her up and went to my room, placing her on the bed and going back down to the Meeting Hall. As soon as I entered, I saw that most of the pack has left, except for the Alpha family and who I'm guessing is Bellatrix's parents.

"Okay.... Can you please tell me what just happened?!" Lawson asked. "I just simply said what I saw." "Yeah, but how did you see her mate rejected her?" I'm guessing Bellatrix's Mother asked. "At my old pack.... There was a slut named Courtney. She whores around for pleasure and I could easily see that, much less smell it.... But with Bella..... I could feel she was trying to get away from something..... Or someone..... I could smell the desperation on her to get rid of the pain she was feeling.... The only logical explanation I could think of is her mate rejecting her." I answered.