Chapter 65

Just as Tony had said Blossom lived with Parker's apartment sometimes. When she stepped foot into the school, everyone surrounded her, asking her millions of questions, all tried to get a picture with her. It kind of freaked her out. A few weeks and it had slightly calmed down, Blossom became friends quick with Peter's best friend Ned. He was one of the ones that always asked a lot of questions. At the moment was in the hallway with Ned, they were making their way down to Peter's locker. 

" Rise and shine, Midtown Science and Technology," Betty Brant granted everyone. 

" Students, don't forget about your homecoming tickets," Jason reminded them.  " Do you have a date for homecoming?"

" Thanks, Jason, but I already have a date," Betty informed.

" Okay," Betty breathed.

" Yeah," Jason breathed, the camera zoomed up on him as he made an embarrassed face.

 " Who's your date again?" Ned asked.

" My boyfriend," Blossom answered.

" He sounds fake," Ned said.

" He's not," Blossom denied. " His name is Connor Stoll, he's excited to come." They saw Peter started to open his locker.

" And how did you two meet?" Ned asked.

" At camp like I told you," Blossom reminded him as they stood behind Peter.

" Join us, and together we'll build my new LEGO Death Star," Ned persisted as he put Emperor Palpatine lego figure on Peter's shoulder. 

" What?" Peter gasped as he turned around.

" So lame," a cheerleader breathed. 

" Blossom doesn't think it's lame," another cheerleader commented. " If Poppy Girl doesn't think it's lame, then it isn't lame."

" You right," the other cheerleader agreed. They turned away.

" No way," Peter continued on. " That's awesome. How many pieces?"

" Three thousand eight hundred and three," Blossom answered.

" That's insane," Peter breathed as he turned back toward his locker.

" We know," Ned breathed. " You wanna build it tonight?"

" No, I can't tonight," Peter denied as he closed his locker. " I've got the Stark-"

" Mhmm, Stark Internship," Ned said as they made their way down the hallway.

" You always got the internship," Blossom groaned. " I'm sure my Dad wouldn't mind if you took a night off."

" I want to impress your Dad," Peter said. " Hopefully soon it'll lead to a real job with them."

" That would be so sweet," Ned commented.

" Right?" Peter agreed.

" He'd be all, Good job on those spreadsheets, Peter," Ned tried to mimicked, Blossom laughed. " Here's a gold coin." They looked at him. " I don't know how jobs work."

" That's exactly how they work," Blossom stated.

" I'll knock out the basic bones of the Death Star at my place," Ned said. " I'll come by afterward." They stopped, Blossom saw Peter staring down the hall at Liz Toomes. " For the most part, the difficult thing is the base of it. The top half we can knock out in two hours, tops." She looked down the hall, she waved at Blossom, she waved back.

" That would be great," Peter breathed as the school bell rang.

" I'm gonna be late!" a girl exclaimed. Everyone went to class, they now sat in their physics class.