Chapter 34

After the campfire, everyone went to their cabins, Connor walked Blossom to cabin four. 

" This changes everything," Connor stated.

" I know," Blossom agreed. " I was hoping the Great Prophecy would not happen for a long time. We barely survived the first one."

" Everything is going to be okay Bloss," Connor assured her.

" How do you know?" Blossom asked him.

" Cause they that have the best pranksters," Connor answered. " Me and Travis."

" Agree," Blossom laughed. " See you in the morning."

" In the morning Poppie girl," Connor snickered, he pecked her on the lips before going to his cabin. Blossom smiled at her goofy boyfriend before going inside the cabin.

****** 

The next morning everyone woke up to conch horn blowing. Blossom raced outside to see Leo on top of Fetus.

" Don't kill me!" All the satyrs screamed.

" It's cool! Don't shoot!" Leo yelled as he set the dragon down in the middle of the green.

" It's beautiful," Piper muttered, people looked at her like she was insane. Leo then slides off the dragon easily.

" People of Earth, I come in peace!" Leo shouted he was covered in grease and soot.

" He sounds like he's from Star Trek," Blossom whispered to Will, he covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing. " Fetus is just saying hello."

" That thing is dangerous!" An Ares kid pointed out. " Kill it now!"

" Stand down!" Jason ordered. He pushed through the crowd, followed by Annabeth and Nyssa. " Leo, what have you done?"

" Found a ride!" Leo beamed. " You said I could go on the quest if I got you a ride. Well, I got you a class-A metallic flying bad boy! Festus can take us anywhere!"

" Wings," Nyssa stammered.

" I found them and reattached them," Leo answered. " Found them in the woods."

" What about the fire?" Nyssa asked.

" I'm quick," Leo answered.

" You name him Festus?" Jason asked as he scratched the back of his head. " Festus is happy in Latin. You want us to ride off on Happy the dragon?"

" You asked for a ride," Blossom reminded. " And he provided you one."

" We don't even have a plan," Jason argued with her, Blossom looked at him. 

" Eagle boy, you've got three days until the winter solstice," Blossom reminded him.

" You should go," Annabeth added, she seemed sad. " You should never keep a nervous dragon waiting. This is certainly a good omen. Go!"

" Ready partner?" Jason smiled at Piper.

" You bet," she said. The three new demigods then left for their journey. Annabeth then walked over to Blossom.

" I thought you were going to murder him," Annabeth breathed.

" Are you alright?" Blossom asked ignoring the comment.

" I just miss him," Annabeth admitted. " I am so worried."

" We will find him," Blossom assured her.

" What if he turns up dead like Michael Yew?" Annabeth asked.

" He won't," Blossom said.

" How do you know?" Annabeth asked.