Revealed in Time

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know about the new fanfic I have posted. It's called Revealed in Time and I am really excited about it. Here is the summary.

Marinette is sent 8 years in the future by an akuma. While there she discovers a grown up Chat Noir and more about her future than she could have ever imagined.

I already have 4 chapters posted, so go check it out.

If you're wondering when this story will be updated... well I don't know. I honestly finished everything I originally wanted in this story, and I just haven't had motivation to go from here. I know things are unresolved with Izzy, and I'm sorry for that, but in order to finish that off, it would require writing many more chapters. My original plan was for this story to be 10 chapters, and it became much bigger than that. I wish I had the time to finish it off correctly, but with 2 kids and a full time job, I just don't. For now, I am going to stick to writing shorter stories.

I hope that one day I will come back to this, but I hope you have gotten enough satisfaction from the reveal for now.

Thanks for reading and please check out my other stories. Never Let Go (completed) and Revealed in Time (in progress).