Chapter 10: The Ultimate Sheild

After Deku, Ingenium, and Fahrenheit entered that pipe, Lemillion took charge of the operation. They all entered the building, and saw nothing. Suddenly, they heard screaming through two of the many pipes. Trapdoors then opened underneath all of the pillars, sending them through more pipes. They each ended up in their own room underground. The rooms were quite large, and only two people stood in each.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Kirishima stood up. He had landed flat on his face. He looked around. He was only there with one other person.

"Hey, where am I?" asked the hero angrily.

"Red Riot. I remember you hurt my big brother. Big brother is in the bad place now. He said for me to hurt you. I do whatever big brother says. Bulldoze make you HURT!"

The man stood up after saying that. Kirishima assumed that he was named Bulldoze. Kirishima then saw the man was quite large. His arms had pistons in his elbows, and he had a terrible under bite. The pistons suddenly started moving up and down at incredible speeds. Kirishima hardened his body and braced for impact. Bulldoze placed his palms on the ground, his pistons still moving, and caused the ground to rumble and break, creating a miniature earthquake. Kirishima fell to the floor, and Bulldoze stopped. the villain sluggishly trudged towards Kirishima, but Kirishima was up long before Bulldoze reached him. Kirishima began punching Bulldoze with his hardened fist. They traded blows for a while, and then Bulldoze grabbed Kirishima. With one movement from his pistons, Kirishima was sent flying. Bulldoze then put both of his hands on Kirishima and rapidly moved his pistons, jackhammering Kirishima's shield.

"Why you no break?" said Bulldoze

"Because... I'm the... ultimate... SHEILD" With Kirishima's final word, he kicked the monster off him. Kirishima then stood on Bulldoze's arms, and pummeled him relentlessly. This went on for several minutes, until the large man started crying.

"I'm sorry! You're too strong to want to hurt brother! Brother is a scaredy cat! The masked man lied to me!" cried the giant buffoon.

Kirishima realized that this moron was probably bribed by Zero. He's dumber than Kaminari when he goes over his voltage limit. Kirishima stepped off of him. The villain stood up and apologized. This guy was an idiot.

A/N hey, so I didn't realize that these would be so short, soooooooooooo, I'm going to do two of these every day. That should be the week. Two down, ten to go. yay. I'm also going to start writing an SAO story for y'all. So look out for that. That is going to be my other story for the month. Every month, Imma start a new story. Anyway, thanks for the reads! Almost at 100! WHOO! Click all de buttons. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!