Arc 1: Season of the Outlander Chapter 12 Fraxinus EX's Departure to Mars

A New Journey Ahead DAL x Destiny (I do not owe DAL, Destiny or Yamato 2202)

Arc 1: Season of the Outlander Chapter 12: Fraxinus EX's Departure to Mars

Note: I changed & edited some words and sentence in the past chapters such as the research option 1 the Migobueza Armor Plating (I mistyped the word). So, the comments are not linked but if you want it to link again. You might have deleted it and copy and paste it again. (Sorry about this, every time I see an error, I keep correcting, and after editing, the comments couldn't be linked. I wish Wattpad could do something about this. Next time I make chapters I'll try and make sure there wouldn't be spelling or grammar mistakes)

Location Earth's orbit

Fraxinus EX, Bridge

It's been a week since the Spirits, and the crew of Fraxinus EX discovered the location of their mysterious man. The preparation to travel to Mars took another three days. With the approval from their superiors, they were now on the Earth's orbit and getting ready to go to Mars.

Mukuro explained due to her power is sealed, she needs Shido who has the half of her original strength to activate <Michael>'s <Rātaibu> to open up holes in space that can be used to teleport the ship itself. Shido approved

"Are we good to go?" Kotori asked.

<Boss> Masaomi Mikimoto nodded, "Affirmative, <AR-008 Basic> <Realizer> is functioning normally!!"

<The Nail Knocker> Hinako Shiizaki gave her reply as well, "<Protect> <Territory> is ready!!"

"Commander, it's ready," Kanazuki reported.

Kotori nodded, "Alright, Mukuro, Shido, are you ready?"

Mukuro nodded and looked at Shido, "Muku is ready. Nushi-sama?"

Shido gave his response with a nod.

Seeing everything was ready, Kotori gave the signal, "Alright then, let's do it!!"

Mukuro and Shido began summoning their Angel.

"<Michael> !!"

As they yelled, the key summoned from their hand.

"Mukuro, are you ready?" Shido asks.

She nodded, "Muku is ready at any time, Nushi-sama."

Shido nodded, and they both yelled, "<Michael>!! <Rātaibu>!!"

As they yelled, the massive hole opened up in front of Fraxinus EX and was large enough for the ship to enter it.

"The portal is open commander!!"

Kotori then ordered her crew, "Alright!! Full speed ahead!!"

"Yes, Ma'am!!"

The Rataoskr ship increased it's speed and began entering the wormhole, and as the aft section of the ship entered, and disappeared.

"Status?" Kotori asked.

<Bad Marriage> Kyoji Kawagoe responded, "We're fine <Protect> <Territory> is holding somehow!!"

"Shido, Mukuro are you two okay?"

Both grunted in pain but nodded.

The AI of the ship spoke, "Everyone, we're getting close. Shido, Mukuro, I'll give you a signal to open the portal. Until then, you have to stay focus."

"Right!!"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Location: Mars, Noachis Terra