P R E F A C E

Dark crescent moons form underneath her eyelids. If she had known that this was his true nature, she probably would have never crossed his path. He forced her to grow up, no longer did she withhold that innocence she once held. Every piece of humanity, sanity, and being the normal teen girl she was, was shattered completely into nothing more. Her ribs scrape against her skin, her stomach howling for food, any source of nutrients that would make her healthy once more.

It was her own damn fault. She refused a single bite to eat. And now here she sat in this one piece black lingerie, her arms weak and in pain. Her body was practically dangling, if it wasn't for the chains that held her up by the wrists, she would be laying flat down on the cold cement. If she had anymore prickly tears to shed, she would. However, her eyes were burning, her lungs suffocating with the musty air. Out of all the punishments he could have thrown at her, this was the worst.

"Fuck him, fuck him!" She hisses the words out, her throat burning with dryness and hoarseness. She guesses that's where it all went wrong. Agreeing to partake in the forbidden fruit with him. And now, it has all led to this. She should've listened to all the women who warned her. She should've accepted the genuine romantic relationship given to her by him. But he was too late, he reciprocated her feelings so late, that it came to this.

She hears the door creak open, heavy with his intent. Her skin immediately pricks with goosebumps. Her bare feet awkwardly slip back and forth, trying so hard to stand up. He laughs in amusement as he watches her struggle. It simply turned him on much more, even seeing her tremble and broken, he was about to shatter her once more.

"Submit to me now, or else I will punish you. What will it be tonight?"

She said nothing, her bleak dark eyes simply look down at the ground to avoid his eyes. His hand scoops underneath her chin, lifting her face up as he forces her to stare at him. Before she could croak a single word, he had already made a decision.