C H A P T E R ☆ O N E

┌─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───┐
Adrenaline
└─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───┘

Saturday, July 7th
˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙⁺‧͙

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
ℭ𝔞𝔲𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔩𝔞
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Rubbing the last dallop of sunscreen on my peachy apricot skin, I lay back down on my hot pink and shadow black striped towel. I lower my sunglasses down back on my eyes and sigh softly. The towel beneath my body is so comfortable and fluffy I could fall asleep. I can hear Cabba and Tarble laugh as they run back and forth, their feet kicking the sand. No doubt, they're tossing around the frisbee those idiots bought earlier from the vendor. Whatever makes them happy.

"Sis!" Her voice interrupts my near slumber, as I sit up, refusing to remove my sunglasses. "Yes, Kale?" I respond, turning to look at her. Her face said it all. She had that rare big smile and those beaming eyes. "Look who's here," she squeaks, all fangirlish. "Over there!" She nearly points, but instead, turns her head that direction.

I find myself blinking a couple times, sitting myself up properly and turning to the left direction. My jaw nearly drops, as I can feel my cheeks grow hot, no doubt I was massively blushing. In the dark twilight blue swimming trunks with oranges printed on them, my eyes scan up to his bare upper body. Oh Kami, was that summer body hot. He's known for loving to weightlift, playing soccer, running, and so on and so forth.

"Goku." I gasp in amazement, butterflies in my stomach, my heart pounding hard.

"Go talk to him." Kale playfully pushes my arm, she then removes the black scrunchie from her wrist and ties it around her hair to make a ponytail. A nice thick strand of hair sticks forward.

"Uh, yea!" I crawl out from my place, and raise up, slipping on my black sandals. Thank goodness I brought my salmon colored bikini instead of the baby blue bikini one piece. I awkwardly slump over the sand, as I finally make my way over to the tall guy I have a biggest crush on.

His eyes were currently on both Tarble and Cabba, but once he hears sand flying in his direction, he turns to face me. "Oh, hey Caulifla." He casually greets me. Suddenly, from the pits of my stomach, once he's said my name, I feel all fuzzy, butterflies are flying all over.

"H-Hi Goku..." I manage to stutter out, sheepishly rubbing my right arm, as he tilts his head in confusion. "Ehh? Something wrong? Your face...it's burning, you got a fever?" He asks this as he brushes a hand against my cheek.

"A-Ah- I..." I mumble, lost for words. Normally, I'd never be like this—all worked up over the courage to speak to a crush. I'm usually calm, snarky even. "Huh." Goku blinks, staring all over me.

"It-It's not that...I was wondering, if you wanted to go out to eat this Saturday." I ask, and his eyes immediately brighten up like moons of the night. "Fooood? Yea!" Goku smiles, nodding as he looks at Tarble and Cabba play. "Hey! That looks like fun, I wanna play!" Then, Goku turns to face me, "You wanna tag team against them?"