| 11 |

~ Sunny Afternoon ~

"Jungkook, the evidence you sent to me are all fake, they're photoshopped and the clip is just an ad of an adult actress"

Jungkook eyes widen as he sit still, frozen in place. Guilt, sorrow and regret took over him.

He felt mad at himself.

After all those years of bullying, back-stabbing and creating a wall against Yeri for a purpose. But that purpose turns out to be stupidity.

He caused a deep scar to her life, a life that's probably ruined and destroyed now because of Jungkook.

Jungkook got out of the bed and punched the wall as hard as he can. Over and over again. Anger was visibly seen in his eyes as his fist began to be covered with blood, he grabbed the desk lamp and threw it on the floor.

The glass shattered, which then flew to Jungkook's leg. Causing the blood to run down the cut leg. But he didn't feel any pain.

He felt resentment to himself. He has been telling himself lies for years while Yeri was only trying to tell him the truth. Yet the older never listened because he always thought that the younger cheated because he was scared that he was not good enough.

Insecurity never left him after the day he found out Yeri cheated on him.

Jungkook then thought back to all the time Yeri has complimented him when they were in a relationship.

Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. They called him the golden boy, perfect, amazing at everything. Yeri said all of this. But was he?

Let's change it

Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. The breaker of his first love, two-faces, amazing at destroying the only person that love him for who he is.

Yeri was always the person to fix their relationship but Jungkook kept bringing it down.

So what now?

Should he go over to her and apologize. Then prepare to be slapped, pushed, screamed at and then go back to a one-sided enemy relationship because Yeri would never forgive him.

That will only make their relationship more difficult than it already is.

Jungkook pulls his hair, showing a sign of stressing and anger. He should've of just trust Yeri and continue to love her. He thought how much of a struggle the ombré girl been through.

Yeri, she must have cried herself to sleep at night and then come to school to be bullied during the day. Her life became miserable because of Jungkook.

He calm down as tears of pool filled his vision, slowing trickling down his face. He sits down, hugging his knees since his leg gave up. Putting his head down on his arms, crying some more.

"I'm sorry Yerim"

Days later after finding out

Yeri notice something wasn't right, Jungkook had been distant from her lately. She's glad that he's not bullying her anymore but it's so unlikely to not be bullied by him every single day.