| 12 |

~ Tomorrow ~

"For not trusting you"

"Well no sh*t" Yeri spat at Jungkook harshly. He deserved every single bit of Yeri's resentment. But he's still standing there, hoping that she would understand him for even a little bit.

Yet Yeri was fuming with anger because after all those years of telling the truth, he finally believe her.

Weren't partners in a relationship meant to trust each other. But their relationship had no trust at all. It became to toxic.

So just apologizing for his messed up sh*t and just hoped that Yeri will just take him back in. No.

Yeri was not having it.

"F*ck you, don't ever come near me you jerk" She finally snap, turning around from the older and storm out of the room.

That's when Jungkook knew he messed up badly.

Days before the final competition

Even though Yeri told Jungkook to stay away, he didn't. He's still stubborn as ever.

He did everything to make her accept his apology. From going on both knees to getting her favourite food. But nothing work.

Yeri still ignore or neglected everything Jungkook did for her.

Nonetheless, he won't give up easily. Jungkook will talk to her tomorrow again

So Jungkook is sitting in his room, thinking of a plan to make Yeri accept him but nothing was going through his mind.

Until something else occurred to him. Who was the person who sent him the photos and videos?

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and open the chat with the number. The number was unfamiliar yet he seen it before.

So he tried to call the number, maybe someone will pick up. But no, the person didn't pick up. Still he tried numerous time but it he was always sent to voicemail.

Jungkook got up and left went toward his door to leave but he heard Yeri's voice on the other side. He sneaky open the door to peak at the ombré girl.

Her and her friends's back was facing him so they didn't know his presence. Jungkook quietly exit his room and follow them.

"Yeri, you need to talk to him. You can't just ignore him anymore" Jungkook could hear her friend, Kim Nayeon? Well she's concerned about Yeri.

"I know, I'll tell him some day but not now, I'm still figuring out something" Yeri sighed as she took sloppy step.

Yeri knows Nayeon is just watching out for her and maybe Jungkook but she still mad at him.

The younger continued to drag her feet against the floor until she trip on something, causing her to lose her balance.

She turned around, reaching her hand to grab Nayeon but she was too far. So she squinted her, bracing for impact.

But it never came, she embraces into a pair of manly arms.

And those arms belong to the one and only Jeon Jungkook.