| 14 |

~ Save me ~

After calming down, they both left the empty classroom and walked back to Yeri's dorm. No words were said from both of them after what happened back there.

The smiles on both of their faces were visible, not wanting to leave. As the silence fills the air but it wasn't awkward, it was rather comforting. Walking through the quiet hallways with the sunset in the background. Their hands slightly brushing against each other.

Jungkook had the urge to grab and hold her hand forever but he knew that she probably lost her feelings for him. Thus, they both just made up and it would be stupid for Jungkook's silly action to break them apart again.

When Yeri's dorm came into their sight, they had to say their goodbye's. But Jungkook didn't want to say goodbye just yet.

"Yeri, l-lets talks a walk around school or watch the sunset it's really beau-" Yeri rolled her eyes, stopping him from finishing.

"Jungkook, you should go, it's getting dark. We only just reconcile today as friends. If you want, we can text" Yeri calmly told him, not wanting to sound harsh or anything.

'As friends, yeah, nothing else Jungkook'

"Oh ok, I'll text you later. Goodnight then Yeri-ah"

Her heart stop for a moment. He said her name with so much love but they weren't even dating. They're simply just exes that got back together. She should just ignore it.

"Goodnight Jungkook"

Before Jungkook left, he watch Yeri enter her room first. As soon as the door shut closed, he screamed "yes" while punching the air with his right arm. Now he couldn't hold his joy in anymore. He turns around and kept doing boxing punches into the air. Bouncing around everywhere.

What he didn't know was Yeri was looking at him. She didn't fully close her door, wanting to she the older leave first. But she didn't expect him to be that happy, a smile slowly spread across her face.

Quietly, the ombre girl close the door and put her back against the door, sliding down until she touched the floor. Staring at whatever that is in front of her. It wasn't until she focused onto her ringed phone.

Opening the notification, it was from Jungkook.

itsjungkook_JK🐰

Good night, sweet dreams ~

Yeri smiles at the cute messgae from the ravenette, even though they just made up, her feelings were there since day one. Now, all she has to do his hide it really well or the truth will only hurt him more.

"Please, save me from hurting him even more"

-

BTS and Lauv collaborates on my favorite song from persona. YASSSSSSHDJGM!!!!!

Anyways have a good day and here is a picture of a goddess found in her rarest moment.

That's right she has short blond hair. I'm not ready for the finale!!!!