| 19 |

~ Remember Forever ~

Every student agreed on sightseeing around the city but in groups of four. Of course, the head coach wants every school to interact with each other, so only one student from the same school can be in the group.

Thus, Yeri is alone in a group but the worst part is that Jungkook is also in the same group. Which made the tension around the two stronger and uncomfortable for the other two students.

After a while of introducing each other, they headed off to place they wanted to visit. Yeri saw how fast and comfortable the two students got as it felt like they were on a date with Yeri and Jungkook tagging along.

Therefore, they would always walk in the front together, usually leaving Yeri and Jungkook to walk together at the back.

The awkwardness wasn't getting any better, they both had nothing to say and only look towards the ground. Not realizing that the other two were missing. However, they kept walking like they the two were still with them.

After long minutes of awkward silence and tiring steps. Yeri decided to look up to talk to the other two since she had enough of the tension, but she couldn't find them. They were gone. The ombré girl stop her footsteps with her eyes wide open, making the latter stop too.

Jungkook turned around to see the younger's facial expression. He asked her as he wave in front of her face "Yeri, you okay?".

No reply.

Jungkook doesn't know if she just doesn't want to talk to him or she doesn't know what's wrong. However, that didn't stop him from looking towards her view. That's when he realized what went wrong. They were lost in the city.

Yeri started spitting out random words, pull her hair and kept shaking the surprisingly not shocked Jungkook. The ravenette just stood still, hiding his laughter as he watch the younger ramble words. 'She's so cute' he thought.

Yeri soon stop as she saw a slowly growing grin on Jungkook's face. She was confused by how the older could find this situation amusing.

The ombré girl had enough of just standing in one spot so she grab the latter's wrist and started running wherever her legs bring her. While the ravenette just let the younger drag him wherever he was. The grin would soon turn into a bigger smile plastered on his face.

Yeri soon came to a stop as she found it hopeless, running around like idiots while dragging a smiling bunny. Yeri thought 'Jungkook was basically useless, he was no help at all'. Yeri thought deep, there must be a way back to school. They could ask for help but who?

That's when Yeri realize that the ravenette lived in Busan.

Jeon Jungkook

The ombré girl turn around and screamed at Jungkook.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU REMIND ME THAT YOU LIVE IN BUSAN. I LOOKED LIKE A DAMN FOOL!!!!" She repeatedly slap the poor ravenette.

"You look too cute at that moment, I couldn't stop you" Jungkook whispered but Yeri could hear the latter.

After hearing his quiet mumble, Yeri tried her best not to blush and snapped out of her thoughts. "Jungkook, you need to stop saying that, we aren't a thing anymore" Yeri sternly reply. She turn around to look for a sign or any directions.