Home

3 weeks later

Trey POV

It's been 3 weeks since Laura got back home and we been hanging out almost everyday of the week. I swear idk what she doing to a nigga but I like it. I'm omw to her house now so we can kick it and smoke.

We still haven't had sex yet but a nigga been wanting to see what them thighs feel like. She thick af and I love me a bbw.

20 mins later

I finally got to Laura house and told her I was outside. She came outside in some red short ass shorts and a tank top with no bra. My dick got hard af but I'm gonna wait until she want it.

Laura POV

Its been a few weeks since I got back home. Me and Trey been hanging out almost everyday and I'm loving every minute of it. I been wanting his ass badly but I'll wait until he want it.

He text me saying he was on the way over here to kick it and smoke. I had bought some new shit from my plug but I been waiting all day cause I wanna smoke it with him first.

20 mins later

Trey said he was outside so I made sure I was shaved up and smelling good because I want that dick tonight.

It's been too damn long since I had some good pipe and head so I'll just see what happens tonight. I grab my keys and turn on the alarm before walking out the house.

I got to the car and he unlocked the door for me. I got in and closed the door. He crunk the car up and pulled off.

Me: where we going?

Trey: we going back to my house

Me: oh ok. You should have told me , I would have put on some clothes

Trey: you good just like that baby

Me: *blushing*

Trey: I see I got them dimples to show

Me: man hush . Got me over here blushing and what not.

30 mins later
Trey POV

We finally made it back to my house. I hate that it takes a good 30-40 mins to get here but I can't help I stay so far out. I've been back and forth from my house to hers in the last 3 weeks so it doesn't really bother me no more.

I get out the car and Laura follows behind me up the steps so I can unlock my door. I tell her to go downstairs to my room and get comfortable and that I will be down in a few minutes.

I went upstairs and got my niece Allison since she loves Laura and they always on FaceTime on my phone 😑. I love the bond that is growing between the 2. I went in Allison's room and woke her up.

Me: come with me I gotta show you something

Allison: I'm sleep leave me alone

Me: alright then I'll just keep Laura to myself then

Allison: mhm ok good night

Me: you heard me. Laura downstairs in my room.

As soon as she finally realized what I said, she jumped up and ran out the room. She fell on the stairs and I couldn't do shit but laugh. That's what she get for tryna rush like Laura was finna leave.

We make it downstairs to my room and Allison jumped right on Laura.

Laura POV

I started rolling up a blunt so we could smoke when he came back downstairs. I wish I would have stopped by the store and got something to drink cause a bitch mouth dry as hell.

As I'm rolling up I heard a loud thump like someone fell down. Next thing I know I heard Trey laughing hard af. I wonder who it was that fell , I hope they didn't hurt themselves.

I finish rolling up my blunt and put it up. As soon as I did that someone jumped all on me. I thought it was Trey but when I looked up he was standing in the doorway. I looked down and I saw Allison laying on me.

Me: Allison !!!! I grabbed her and hugged her tight

Allison: Laura !!! Your here ! In my house

Me: well duh lil girl lol. I missed you honey bun.

Allison: I missed you too. All this FaceTime was getting on my nerves.

Me: ikr but I'm here now so we can kick it for a few

Allison: yeah we can. I'm still sleepy 😴 but I wanted to see you first

Me: aww that's ok babydoll . Go get you some sleep. This won't be the last time you see me. Trust

Allison: ok Laura . I'll see you later . Good night

Me: good night sweetie

Allison: good night slim

Trey: good night skinny mini

Trey POV

I watched as they had their moment. It put a smile on my face because Laura is the only other female that has been in my room besides my ex and my 2 homegirls.

I walked over to Laura and later my head on her lap. She started playing in my dreads and a nigga got sleepy. I felt her stop and I looked at her like she was crazy.

Laura: nigga you ain't going to sleep on me. We got some weed to smoke

Me: I thought that was my shit but I see you bright your own

Laura: Hell yeah . I got some new shit from Jordyn boyfriend. It's called Wedding cake.

Me: wedding cake ? 🤨

Laura: yeah nigga . They smoked with me a few hours before you came and that shit had me geek'd out my mind

Me: alright then let's match this shit

I got up off the bed and closed and locked the door. I lit the candles in my room and turned on the fan so the scent won't get in the house. I grabbed my box with my weed and gars in it and started rolling up. Laura lit her blunt and took a long hit off that shit.

I knew she smoked but I didn't know she was a hippie frfr. She told me that but I still didn't believe it. I guess I do now cause she over here French inhaling and blowing O's.

Damn babygirl you turning a nigga on over here. I smiled at her and she smiled back showing her dimples. That right there be having a nigga weak. I love a female with a pretty smile and dimples.

I finished rolling up and she passed me the blunt. I took a hit and this shit hit me quick. I looked at like damnnnn (in my Smokey voice). This shit was strong af and I know ima be high as fuck cause we still got another blunt to smoke.

We passed her blunt back and forth then I lit mines after hers was done.

We talked and had nice conversation while smoking this last blunt of the night. She ended up turning on some slow jams and got on top of me. I looked at her like don't get yourself in trouble. She whispered in my ear *i want that dick deep in my guts*.

I looked at her and said you don't have to tell me twice. We finished the blunt and she grabbed my dick and put it in her mouth....

Ill do the sex scene next chapter.

I wanted y'all to wait for it cause it's gonna get nasty

What y'all think so far?

I love the relationship between Laura and Allison

Comment
Vote
Share