Trouble

Unknown POV

I was sitting in Laura's complex watching her door very closely. I knew she was at work but her parents were at home. I had to take my time with this if I wanted her with me. I knew stalking her and her folks every move would do me justice.

I looked to my side and watched shawty very closely. She was obsessed with Trey like I was with Laura. We decided to work together so that we can both have the people that we wanted. I knew she was crazy and I needed a crazy bitch on my team.

Yo shawty , I said to her. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes. "What I tell you about that shit bitch" I yelled at her. If you want this man you gotta do what the fuck I tell you , or this whole plan gonna burn up. She said fine and kept stalking this man Instagram page.

Something caught my peripheral and I looked up, I saw her mama come out the house and get in the car. I waited until she pulled out before I followed her. I trailed her for about 20 minutes but I stayed a few cars behind her so she wouldn't suspect anything.

I really wanted to snatch her mama now with her fine ass , but I had to play it cool. This plan had to go exactly how I wanted it. Laura belonged to me and I'll be damn if some pretty boy take her from me. I just had to be patient and wait for the right moment.

Mrs. Thomas POV

If people think I'm stupid they got another thing coming. I knew this black suv was following me and they tried to be discreet , but failed miserably. I made a detour from my destination and went to the grocery store instead. I knew they asses weren't gonna try anything stupid because I was in public and it was bright as day outside.

I hopped out and went inside just to pick up a few meats since I was cooking Sunday dinner in a few days. I had made a list of what we were having. Fried chicken, baked Mac and cheese, collard greens , and I was making a cherry cheesecake. That was Laura's favorite and I knew I had to make 2 because she would want one all for herself.

I got everything I needed and checked out at the register. Once I paid for everything I left so I could go pick up my husband from work. He got off late so I told him I would pick him up since Laura ass was out with that guy she been seeing for the past few months.

When I got in the car and pulled out , I headed towards the highway. I saw the same black suv following me and I'll be damned if his ass catch me slipping. I decided to call Laura's sperm donor and told him what was up. He was a crazy ass full blown Jamaican and I knew his ass would be here in no time. Someone fuckin with me they fuckin with his daughter too.

Sperm donor: wah gwann?

Me: someone been following me, I need you to catch a flight ASAP

Sperm donor: stay home til mi cum dah

Me: alright bye

I knew calling him was risky because I knew he would bring his crew with him. I hope it's not a lot of bloodshed but I'll do anything to protect my family.

I finally realized I was pulling up to my husbands job. I got out and went inside so that I would be around people , in case some shit popped off. I did watch my car in case his ass wanted to put a tracker on my shit.

Laura POV

I been at Trey house since last night. I was having the time of my life , but I had a gut feeling something was about to go down. I always listened to my gut too cause it's never wrong. I called my mama to make sure she was ok .

Me: hey you alright?

Ma dukes: yeah I'm fine sweetie

Me: mama I have a gut feeling something is about to happen

Ma dukes: don't worry I already called your daddy. He will be here tomorrow

Me: MA! You know he crazy . Daddy don't care about nobody but his family. You know it's gonna be a lot of bloodshed

Ma dukes: I know hunnie but if people wanna act stupid then I'll give them stupid.

Me: do you want me to come home?

Ma dukes: no baby stay with Trey. I'll be fine.

Me: ok I'll just come by the house and get some clothes and my gun

Ma dukes: alright baby

I watched as Trey came back in the room. "What's going on ?" He asked me . Some shit finna go down and I gotta stay here for a few more days. My dad on his way here and I told you he a crazy ass Jamaican .

Trey looked at me like oh hell nah. "You gonna be good ? Like you got yo pistol?" He asked me. Nah I don't have it. I gotta go back to the house and get it and some more clothes. Can we go now cause I don't wanna wait. Ima pop some folks if they be on that bullshit.

I really don't need no shit happening right now. I'm finally in a good place , with someone that I care about and some bullshit finna pop off. I hope whoever it is better know how to shoot and fight , cause I'm coming with all the shits. I don't play when it comes to my family!

Oh shit now! Who y'all think is the unknown?

Laura daddy on the way from the islands!

Y'all think he gonna make the city bleed?

Comment
Vote
Share