🃏 Jevil x Motherly! Reader 🃏

//-This was requested by @ItzelDraws666 in like.. February- I've been the big slow. So uh, here you go! Shit has been going to hell. But I'm doing alright now I guess. So yeah. Hope you still enjoy despite this being so damn late.-\\

You had found a piece of the key, so you decided to go see the chaos man himself. You went to the elevator. You pressed the button labeled '??????'  and went down. The stairwell was dimly lit. "It's really dark-" You spoke to yourself. You walked down the stairs and got to the door of the cage. 

"BOO HOO HOO, UEE HEE HEE. SO LONELY, LONELY, I BE... BUT LO, A VISITOR STANDING INSIDE? WHO ARE YOU?"

"Oh, I'm y/n! May I ask why you're in there?" You asked sweetly. He didn't seem too bad.

"AM INNOCENT, INNOCENT. I JUST WANTED TO PLAY A GAME, GAME. BUT THE BORING KINGS FOUND SUCH FUN TO BE A TROUBLE. AS PUNISHMENT, THEY CRAVED TO IMPRISON MY BODY. BUT I'M FAST, FAST, CLEVER, CLEVER. THEY LOST THE CHASE, AND LOCKED UP THEIR ENTIRE RACE, BUILDING A PRISON AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD. NOW I'M THE ONLY FREE ONE."

"Not to be rude or anything, but it appears you're the one behind bars, not everyone else."

"THAT IS UN-SO. I GROW LONELY IN MY LITTLE FREEDOM. SO, SHALL YOU PLAY A GAME WITH ME, ME...? I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT IT MEANS TO BE FREE!" He started to bounce.

"What kind of game?" You seemed interested to see what kind of games a person in prison could play.

"A SIMPLE NUMBERS GAME YOU SEE, SEE."

"I'm not the best at math though..-" You frowned.

"BOO HOO HOO, UEE HEE HEE!! HOW CAN YOU REFUSE, WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY PLAYING...?" He asked sadly.

"Well.. you have been alone for a while, so I guess it won't hurt to give it a try!" You softly smiled.

"FIND THE KEY, AND I'LL LET YOU BE FREE, FREE. THE KEY IS HIDDEN FROM THE EYES. THE OLD SHOPKEEPER KNOWS A SECRET." He smiled back at you.

"So I should go find Seam?" You asked.

"CORRECT, CORRECT!" He bounced again.

"Alright, I promise I'll come back! I look forward to playing." You gave him a small wave before leaving.

♤ ♡ ◇ ♧ Time Skip To After You Get The Other Pieces ♤ ♡ ◇ ♧

You started making your way back to the castle. You decided to use one of those teleporting doors or whatever they were. You went over to the elevator and went down to the '??????' level. "I am back!" You hummed. 

"UEE HEE HEE, THE KEY, THE KEY. A MARVELOUS FUN IS ABOUT TO BREAK FREE. WON'T YOU LET YOURSELF OUTSIDE?" He smiled. It was hard to see since it was very dark. 

"M-Maybe it's best I don't open the door. You never did really tell me why you're locked up, what if you do something bad? How do I know I can trust you?" You used a soft voice so you wouldn't upset him. "I do care about you, you do seem very lonely, but there must be a reason for you being in here..-" You looked away.

"YOU CAME TOO FAR! YOUR CHOICE HAS RUN OUT!" 

"W-What do you mean? I just want to make sure you don't end up hurting me. You are in prison, after all. You would have had to something to end up in here." 

"JUST STEP INSIDE THE GATE! C'MON, DONT WAIT, WAIT!" He smiled again. 

"Alright, but I'm trusting you on this. Don't do anything you'll regret-" You opened the gate and went inside, closing it behind you. 

"UEE HEE HEE! VISITOR, VISITOR! NOW WE CAN PLAY, PLAY! THEN, AFTER YOU, I CAN PLAY WITH EVERYONE ELSE, TOO!"  

"What do you mean by that?" You asked concerned.

"THE GAME WE'RE PLAYING, IT'S JUST A SIMPLE NUMBERS GAME. WHEN YOUR HP DROPS TO 0, YOU LOSE!" He laughed sinisterly. He threw a Devilsknife at you. You dodged.

"Dang it! I knew this w-was a bad idea..-" You paused. "I know you're lonely, you don't have to hurt people because of it!" You smiled. "I can be your friend, I can take care of you. You don't have to hurt others to make you feel better, cause that just makes everyone else miserable. Just.. don't do this, okay?-" You took a step closer to him and reached your hand out to him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DOING?" He asked. You seemed surprised he didn't know.

"Take it." You gave him a warm smile. He took ahold of your hand. You pulled him in for a hug. "See, it's okay. You don't have to hurt anyone..." 

"OH! UEE HEE HEE!" He hugs back. You gently rubbed his back. 

"Isn't this better than killing me and everyone else?" You asked him softly, almost in a whisper.

"YES, YES! MAYBE ALL THE CHAOS WILL FINALLY END, END." You held him a bit longer until he fell asleep. You thought about what he said, maybe the chaos would end. 

-//And I oop- That was fun I guess. Also, I just wanted to say that the art isn't mine unless I say so. It'll have an ugly looking "Jae" at the bottom right corner with a squiggle under it. When I was looking at fanart for Jevil I came across a.. questionable image of Sans. Smh, he's a very b o n e y boi. I'll go home now.-\\