🃏 Jevil x Demon! Reader 🃏

//-And here I am again! Epic bruh moment. This was requested by @DeanWinchester424 and I hope you enjoy UwU-\\

You were different than everyone else you knew in the light world. Yes, there were monsters, but you just didn't seem to fit in with them. You were the only demon in town, which made school difficult for you. Most of the time you stayed with Kris since they're the only human. You two became close friends.  Now here you were, alone. Standing in the elevator. You said you wanted to check something out, so they let you and went ahead. You had found a piece of the key, so you wanted to see what it went to. You went to the '??????' floor. You heard some kind of.. crying? You didn't know what it was, but you knew it was someone.

"BOO HOO HOO, UEE HEE HEE. SO LONELY, LONELY, I BE... BUT LO, A VISITOR STANDING INSIDE? WHO ARE YOU, YOU?"

"I could be asking you the same question. I'm y/n, and you are..?"

"I'M THE ONE THEY CALL JEVIL! I AM INNOCENT, INNOCENT. I JUST WANTED TO PLAY A GAME, GAME. BUT THE BORING KINGS FOUND SUCH FUN TO BE A TROUBLE. AS PUNISHMENT, THEY CRAVED TO IMPRISON MY BODY. BUT I'M FAST, FAST, CLEVER, CLEVER. THEY LOST THE CHASE, AND LOCKED UP THEIR ENTIRE RACE, BUILDING A PRISON AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD. NOW I'M THE ONLY FREE ONE."

"Oh, well you're the one behind bars. Take a look at yourself." You chuckled to yourself. He looked at you. He didn't say anything, but he stared at you. "Ack."

"YOU'RE JUST LIKE ME, ME!"
He bounced. You were a bit confused. 

"W-What do you mean..?" You questioned him. His tail wrapped around him. 

"LOOK, LOOK! TAILS, TAILS!!" He smiled widely. You looked down and blushed. 

"Hey.. how did you know? I keep my hidden-" You asked shyly. He giggled. 

"WE'RE THE SAME, SAME! DEVILS, DEMONS, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?" He continued to smile. 

"Well.. I guess you have a point."  You looked at him.

"THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE FUN, FUN!! LET YOURSELF INSIDE LIGHTNER!" He started bouncing. You took the key and opened the cell door. 

"UEE HEE HEE! GAME, GAME?" He asked. You nod in response. He summons his scythe. 

"Uhm.. what's that for?" You asked in concern. 

"WHEN YOUR HP DROPS TO ZERO.. YOU LOSE!" He started giggling to himself. You took the hint and summoned your weapon, which just so happened to be a scythe too. You smile.

"Yes.. how fun!" You went for an attack. He dodged. 

[insert cool epic battle] 

You both had been severely injured. You were panting as blood dripped from your mouth. It was clear he was the winner, but you weren't done yet.

[insert another cool epic battle]

There you lay, almost dead. You take some of your blood and draw a small pentagram onto the ground. You began healing yourself. (epic.)

"WHAT?! THAT'S CHEATING, CHEATING!" He screeched. You got up. 

"How? If anything you're the cheater." You glared at him. "You almost killed me.. meanie-" >:(

"THAT'S THE POINT OF THE GAME, GAME." He seemed sister shook. 

"We should be looking out for each other, not trying to rip open each others insides. We are rare y'know." Big brain. You hugged him. 

"UEE HEE HEE!" He seemed to enjoy the hugs. Awe. "MAYBE YOU'RE RIGHT, RIGHT."