How Shelly and Tamara Came To Be

Unknown to the five toys, somebody was definitely searching for the baby. I assure you readers that it was not a bad guy. It was the baby's older sister.

"Tamara. Tamara!"

The sister's name was Shelly, and the baby girl was named Tamara. You probably already guessed that because Shelly was calling to her, desperately looking for her.

"Gosh, Tamara. Where the crub could you be?"

As the caring and loving sister that she was, Shelly was really worried about her baby sister. In fact, she kept blaming herself that it was her fault that she scurried off, even though that she had asked a person from the orphanage to watch her, however, that person could have cared less.

You are probably wondering why she would ask an orphan to babysit Tamara for a bit. Why not ask her mom, her dad, or maybe another one of her family relatives?

Well...what if I told you that she had no parents? No family relatives who are alive?

That is right. Shelly is an orphan, and if she is an orphan, then Tamara is one as well.

And if that was not bad enough, Shelly had a terrible secret. One that nobody should find out.

The older girl was once your average child. She had a wonderful life and an amazing family who loved her. She admits that Tamara is not her biological sister. Her parents adopted her a year ago, and Shelly loved and treated her right.

To give you an idea on where Tamara's original home had been, the cute baby had rich - very rich - parents and lived in a mansion. Even though that they are rich people, her mother and father were kind folks. They donated some of their money to charity groups from time to time and loved their daughter, Tamara, very much.

So why would they put her up for adoption?

The reason behind it is actually lighthearted. They became concerned for their daughter. Concerned that people would bully her because she came from a wealthy family. Worried that she would grow up to be a deceitful person. They could never imagine their little Tamara, their precious and adorable daughter, would be mean and manipulative. Now, you might think that was a dumb reason to put her up for adoption. If they disciplined her and raised her right, then there would be no problem. However, her mother and father thought that it would be better if she was raised in a home that was less fortunate than theirs and gave her up.

It was hard for Tamara's parents. They loved her and did not really want to give her up. But...they thought that it was for the best. They also let their daughter inherit a million dollars when she was grown up.

Despite the million dollars, that was not why Shelly's mom and dad adopted her. Remember that they were wonderful people.

A month before deciding to adopt her, they were thinking about having another child. Not to give birth to one, but to adopt one. They later visited the orphanage, the only one in their town, and surveyed all the kids. Every kid that was there. They wanted to adopt all of them, but knew that was impossible.

That was when they laid their eyes on Tamara.

Something struck them. Like a voice that was encouraging them to adopt that specific baby. Baby Tamara. So they played with Tamara for over an hour and made a decision.

They wanted to adopt her.

Just like they do, making the adoption official took a very long time. At least over six months. But the day finally came when the adoption papers were filed, and Shelly's mom and dad, whose first names were Harold and Laura, got to take their new daughter home.

Shelly was not upset or even disappointed that there was a baby sister in her family. She felt no jealousy and even helped her parents with Tamara. No matter what Tamara did, she loved her with all her heart.

Unfortunately, the happiness ended.

Two months after Tamara became a part of the Madison family, tragedy struck. You see, Shelly had a small family. It was just her, her new sister, her parents, her other sisters, Sam and Snelly, her older brother, Michael, her grandma and grandpa, and her aunt and uncle. She never realized that she would lose her whole family, excluding Tamara, in one month.

Her grandparents, her aunt and uncle, and Sam, Snelly, and Michael went to the store of a small gas station. They each had to get something, and the gas station was close to home. As soon as they got there, they died.

How?

A man with a gun entered the same store and shot all of them. Why? That will be revealed later.

A week later, she lost her parents due to a car crash. Another car had crashed into them, and Shelly and Tamara were in the car as well, but they made it.

That is how she and Tamara became orphans.

Shelly cupped her hands around her mouth. "Tamara! Oh, where could you be?"

Then she stumbled into the antique shop...and got an idea.