Shelly And Tamara Gain Something

Gabby Gabby gasped, but Gabi Dollson frowned because she was not buying it.

"You are bluffing, little one," she said, pointing a wooden finger at the baby girl. "He is not your boyfriend."

"He is! He loves me!"

"Do you even realize how old the two of you are? Way too young to be dating!"

Tamara pouted. "Me smart for my age!"

"She has a point there," Gabby Gabby remarked.

The baby placed her tiny hands on the glass door and pushed against it, trying to get it to open. She desperately wanted to see Terrance and hopefully make him feel better.

"What are you doing, baby girl?" Gabby Gabby asked.

"Me want...out!"

"You want out?"

"Yes!"

The doll reached over and scooped her up. She climbed to her wooden feet and glanced at Gabi Dollson. "Would you like to come with us? Or are you going to stay here in this filthy glass case?"

Gabi Dollson stood up as well and said, "After hearing your story, Gabby, I have decided to go out into the world. I will never accomplish in finding my own kid if I am sitting in here. Besides..." She uttered a low growl. "...I want and need to get far away from her."

Her glassy eyes were fixed on Melody, who was bent behind the counter and still searching for her small bag.

"Great idea," Gabby Gabby agreed, smiling with glee.

Not wanting Melody to hear them, Gabi Dollson slowly pushed open the glass door. The door did create some squeaking sounds, but luckily, they were not loud enough for Melody to overhear.

And for some reason, the human could not hear Terrance. Probably because he was not crying so loudly.

Cradling Tamara, Gabby Gabby climbed down the shelves until she reached the floor.

Gabi Dollson rolled her eyes, jumped off the shelf that she had been on, and landed perfectly on the floor. She stuck her tongue out at the other doll, and Gabby Gabby looked annoyed.

"This is not a contest, Gabi. Remember that we are working together."

"For now," Gabi Dollson added. She then felt a tug on her dress and spun around.

There was Terrance. He had little, brown hairs on his head and was wearing a red, short-sleeved shirt, blue shorts, and blue socks. Tears were streaming down his puffy cheeks.

The doll did not know what to do. She had seen some babies in the past, and she and her friends helped to change their diapers, but that was the only thing that she knew about babies.

The baby boy sniffed and was looking straight at her. "Goo?"

She took a step back. "Uh, hi. Could you tell me why you are sad?"

"Sad?"

"Yes. The three of us..." She motioned to the other doll and the baby girl. "...heard you and were wondering if we could cheer you up."

When Terrance spotted Tamara, he kicked with those little legs of his and cooed excitedly.

"Baby!"

Tamara laughed as she crawled to him. Still, Melody could not hear them.

The two tiny humans hugged each other and talked in their own language. Baby language. The dolls watched the happy reunion.

"Awe," Gabby Gabby said. "You have to admit, Gabi, that this is very precious."

Gabi Dollson did not reply back, for she was unsure what she was supposed to think of the scene.

The babies pulled away from each other and put the bottoms of their little feet against each other's. Terrance took Tamara's hands into his and cooed softly.

"Goo, goo..."

"Goo goo?"

"Goo. Goo goo goo!"

"Goo. Goo goo."

Do not fret, dear readers. I, the narrator, will happily translate their conversation.

"Me sad."

"Why, Terrance?"

"Me orphan."

"Me know that! But me orphan no more."

"You? No more orphan?"

"Me have a big, big, big...family!" She showed him how huge by stretching out her arms.

He gasped. "That is big!"

"Why are you here, Terrance?"

"Orphans were on...field trip...but me got lost."

"Oh, no!"

"Me lost. Hungry." He rubbed his belly. "And me no have Mommy and Daddy..."

Tamara stood up on her little feet, got next to him, and embraced him in another hug.

Gabby Gabby's eyes glistened. "Awe! My daughter is so sweet!"

"Want me...to stay...with you?" the baby girl asked the baby boy. She wanted to be happy, but not if her friend could not.

"Yes! Please!" Terrance responded. "Me no want to be lonely..."

"Okay." She pulled away from him and looked at her mother. "Sorry, Mama. But me need to stay with Terrance."

"It is okay, sweetheart," Gabby Gabby said. "I understand. He can come with us."

Tamara shook her head sadly. "Me sorry, Mama. Me still love you...but you cannot be Mama anymore."

In another storyline, Slappy was having the time of his life. Shelly was finally released from the hospital, and Slappy carried her bridal style out of there and into the woods.

"Where are we going?" Shelly asked him. "And where are our babies?"

"Let us not worry about our children," he rasped. "This time, it is only about you and me. Besides, I promise that we will spend time with them. I just really, really want you to see what I have created."

They continued chatting before they reached their destination. Slappy carefully set her down and motioned to the sign hanging above them.

"Read that for me, baby." He stroked both of her arms.

"Um...well, the signs says 'SlappyLand.'"

He laughed his crazy laugh. "Yes, yes, yes! Welcome to SlappyLand! Where humans get turned into lifeless dummies!"

Shelly did not like the sound of that and shuddered.

Slappy noticed and put his arms over her. He whispered in her ear.

"Do not be scared, my bride. Why would I transform you into a lifeless dummy when I love you?" He took her hand into his. "Come on. I have planned so much fun for us."