Chapter 6

A/N: 100+ reads omg thank you guys! ily all :) story is not edited so sorry for any typos 🌚

Chapter 6:

*two days later*

•Hayes' POV•

Today was the day we were leaving for magcon and I'm really excited about it, I'm even happier because Megan is coming along. I hope by then, she'll be mine. I looked at the time, it was 6:30am.

I got up and decided to take a really quick shower. After that I just put on a pair of sweats and a sweater just in case it was cold. I pack the rest of my stuff away in my bag and bring it down stairs to see everyone already sitting at the table.

I saw Megan looking all happy and excited. She looked so cute in her sweats and v-neck, especially in her messy bun. Her smile fades just as she sees me. I feel bad, I shouldn't have bursted out like that on her, I can't believe that asshole did that to her.

"You guys ready to go?" I asked quietly. I can't get my eyes off of Megan, I look over to Nash, neither can he. They all say yeah and we head out.

*on the plane*

•Megan's POV•

I was planning to sit next to Nicole but Cameron sat with her. Nash sat with some other girl. She's really really pretty. She had long brown hair that was picked up into a ponytail, it looked super cute. I ship it. I wonder if she's coming to magcon too. I had to sit with Hayes, I felt pretty awkward after the whole incident.

"Can we talk again, please?" Hayes looked at me hoping id say yes.

"Um, yeah. What's up?" I start to play with whatever is in my hand, I know what he's going to talk about.

"Did your boyfriend re-"

"Yes Hayes, he did. He raped me several times, I got daily beatings. I cut myself too. My writs, my thighs, I-"I was crying, I couldn't help it. I was interrupted by a pair of lips on mine. I really really like Hayes, I really do, I just have a feeling that I'm moving to fast, but I also have a gut feeling that he won't hurt me.

I kiss back, it felt so right. I truly do like Hayes. We pull apart and his hands are cupping my face.

"I am so sorry, so so sorry that his has happened to you and it sucks that we didn't know each other because if we did, I'd be there to protect you each second I had. It's amazing that we know each other because now, I can hold you in my arms and you wouldn't get hurt. Megan, I know you said you needed time but I can't help myself when I'm around you. I like everything about you and I have never felt this way about ANY of girl. Megan, please be my girlfriend?"

He looks at me with hope, I can't say no, I don't wanna say no. "Hayes, id love to." His face lights up like a Christmas tree. We kiss again, the butterflies in my stomach are going crazy. It feels so damn right to be with him.

*later that night*

We've been at the hotel for a while now. We were all hanging out in the hotel room. Nash brought along his lady friend too, she was gonna go to magcon. He name is Ashely, she is truly gorgeous. Nash seems to like her, it crazy they just met, but the way he looks at her is so cute. I can see them dating.

"UGHHHHH IM SO BORED!" I scream. It's only 8pm so I decided to do something. I walk up to Ashley and I bring Nikki with me.

"Hi Ashley, I'm Megan and this is Nicole, you can call her slut. I mean Nikki" she slapped me. We started laughing.

A/N: I know you read this nikki, ily tho :)

"Well hi Megan and Nikki, what's up?"

"CAN WE GO TO TACO BELL BECAUSE IM HUNGRY AND I NEED FRIENDS AND YOU SEEM LIKE A GOOD FRIEND SO YEAH. TACOS?" I grabbed her hand and dragged her out the door.