Chapter 14

• Kylie's POV •

I looked through the peep hole again and saw the police. I opened the door and they flooded in, like ten of them.

"What, why are-"

"Hello ma'am, we saw the man that was at your door. He's Michael Sanchez, Police most wanted. Do you have any connection with him?" The officer asked.

"Uh, y-yeah I do. He was my old abusive boyfriend," I cringed at every word that spilled out of my mouth.

"You're going to be asked a couple questions from the police, is that okay?"

" I actually went to the station, like yesterday? I spoke with an officer. He has all that has happened. I'm sure if you ask around, they'll know."
(a/n: i haven't written in this book in like years so I totally forgot what happened)

"Okay ma'am, we'll stay with you until a friend or family member arrives, you're in no position to be alone." I simply nodded my head. So many thoughts ran through my head. How did he find me, in a hotel! And why are there so many officers here? How did he know i was in freaking Toronto!

"Ma'am? Are you okay? You seem a little pale," he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, thank you," I said, " please excuse me for a minute, I'm gonna call someone," said walking away.

I dialed Nikki's number.

N-Nikki M-Megan

N- Megan, Im around the corner. I'm pulling into the drive way now.
M- hurry dude
N- In the lobby, oh, Hayes is with me. Sorry
M- Nicole
N- sorry boo
M- just hurry
N- in the elevator
M- okay
N- now, how does this kid know you're here? Okay I'm waking- holy shit there's so many officers. Did you call the damn swat team?
M- Nicole Elise, just get here!

And there I hung up the phone. Someone tapped my shoulder, an officer.

"Ma'am, there's someone here to see you," he said pointing at Hayes. I really didn't wanna see him but I really needed a hug. I ran towards hum and engulfed him in my arms. I felt so safe, but so scared while with him.

"Megan, aw Megan don't cry," he said hugging me tighter. I didn't even realize I was crying until he has said something.
"You know, you still look beautiful while you're crying?" He said, letting to of me, taking my hands in his.

"Thank you Hayes," I smiled and stepped away, but he stepped closer.

"Meg- MEGAN!" Nikki yelled coming to hug me. I hugged her too. "Ashley and Leyla stayed, it's just us three now." I nodded my head and sat on a near by couch.

Hayes plopped right next to me as the officer came to speak.

"Hello, my name Sargent Gregory Parker. I'm with the Police Strategic Response Unit, also known as the SRU. Is this man next you, your boyfriend?"
(a/n: laughing at my self because I got this from a show Flashpoint on Nextflix. I watched 2 seasons in 1 week,not ashamed)

"Actually he's n-" and there goes Hayes, interrupting me.

"Yes sir, I am," he said standing up, "Grier," he shook his hand, "Hayes Grier."

"Well Hayes, do you have any association with this man?" Parker asked.

"No sir, what Megan knows, is what I know. I assume you have heard from the other officers and your team, yeah?" Hayes said. He sounded so sophisticated, that was hot.

"Yes Hayes, okay thank you. I'm going to get back to my team. You guys must rent a new hotel room in a new hotel, outside of the perimeter," Parker said, " and buddy," he said walking away but turning back to face Hayes.

"Yes sir?" Hayes asked

"Take care of her, she's a keeper," he nodded and walked away, guiding his team.

"Will do, I promise," Hayes smiled looking down at me. He grabbed my hand and led me towards my bedroom.

"Grab your stuff so we can go but as you do that, I wanna talk," he said, locking the door. This can't be good.

*flashback*

" I just wanna talk babe!" Michael slurred, obviously drunk.

"Let me go," I said attempting to each for the door, but miserably failed. I was shoved onto the bed.

"We're just gonna have fun, that's all baby," he smirked taking off his shirt, disgusting pig.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled pushing him off of me. He grabbed my arm and shoved me onto the bed, slapping my face.

"you're gonna do what i say, UNDERSTAND?" He yelled, his face inches away from mine, I have no hope.

*end of flashback*

"Megan? Hello?" Hayes questioned.

"I-I'm sorry, I was just thinking," I said turning around to grab my bags.

"Tell me," said Hayes. I can hear his foot steps approaching.

"No, I'm fine. Can we just-" I was interrupted by Hayes pinning me against the wall.

"You never talk to me anymore," he said resting his forehead against mine.

"Well usually you would call me a fuck up, that's something I don't wanna hear so why bother," i said raising my voice.

"How many times do I have to say sorry?" Hayes pleaded, his grip tightening.

"Y-you're hurting me, p-please stop," I tried getting out of his gip and failed. His grip loosened though.

"I'm sorry Megan, okay? I'm sorry for everything, just please give me another chance!" Hayes said, now stepping closer, there was no room left between us.

"Fine, but you'll have to prove to me that you're worthy of a second chance and that you won't be so rude," I said.

"I promise baby, I promise," he smiled and gave me a quick kiss on my lips. "Now let's go, we have a flight to catch. We're going to Michigan for another show, it should be fun," he smiled, takin my hand in his.

We walked out the door with all eyes on us.

"Megan, LETS GOOOOOO!" Nikki yelled, grabbing my arm and waking outside. "The guys will be at the airport by the time we get there. Leyla and Ashley are coming, Mallory is staying. She didn't want to leave."

I nodded my head. I didn't feel like talking to be honest. I was still holding a Hayes' hand, I felt relieved. We hopped into Nikki's car. The ride was silent, a good silent. It was peaceful. The ride wasn't so long, it took about 45 minutes.

As soon as we arrived we met up with all the guys. I said my hello's to all. we got our stuff checked and began filing into the plane. I sat next to Hayes. Nicole was with Cameron. Nash was with Matt. The Jacks were together. Taylor and LOX sat together.

I rested my head on Hayes' shoulder and shut my eyes. I hope this all goes away soon.

a/n: ok sorry for a sucky chapter :( ily all