Chapter 7

A/N: guys, please read to the end of this chapter, thank you.

•Nicole's POV•

I wake up and notice that Cameron isn't next to me. Then it hit me, today is the first day of magcon. I'm pretty excited you can say, but the amount if hate I will here in one day is going to make me scream.

As you can see, I have no patience. I think that nobody deserves hate. No matter what reason, if your hair isn't blond, if your eyes aren't blue, if your nose is too big, simply if you're not rich, nobody's deserves hate, especially over someone that they love. But oh well, they can suck my ass :)

I decided to hop in the shower, wash my hair, and get ready. After I showered, I let my hair air dry. My hair is literally pin straight so I just left it like that, I pinned my bangs back with a simple clip and started with my make up.

I kinda wanted to look really pretty today so i put a bunch of things. I started with my concealer and foundation. I put some blush and a pretty pink lip. For my eyes, I did a light brown smokey eye.

For my outfit, I put on a white tank top that says "parental advisory" on, light washed jeans that roll up just a little at the bottom. I paired it with my white high tops and gold accessories.

A/N: I tried inserting a picture but it says "txt" only" idk what that means but it wouldn't let me, sorry :(

I looked at the time and it was 8:00am, shit, it's supposed to start at 8:30 and I'm not there yet. I go to the mini fridge the hotel has and grab a banana, grab my keys and head out the door.

a/n: idek if they have bananas in a fridge, just go along😂

I get there and see Megan and Ashley are here talking to some girl, now she's going back stage, who is that?

•Megan's POV•

I woke up pretty early because I'm really excited for magcon. I mean yeah I know Cam, Nash, and Hayes, but I wanted to meet the other boys so I bought the tickets and either way, I'm going backstage after the entire event so it's a win-win.

I look over to Leyla and she's still sleeping. I grab a pillow and start smacking her with it until she wakes up.

"OKAY OKAY IM AWAKE STOP STOP" she grabs the pillow and starts hitting me. We have like a 2 minute pillow fight and we start getting ready. I wasn't going to shower just in case we went to the beach after or something.

I decide to look really cute since I'm meeting the boys. I put on a creme crop sweater, a navy blue skirt, it's kinda flowy, and brown combat boots. I put on a couple of long necklaces and one long navy blue cross necklace. I decided to curl my hair and do simple make up. I put on a light lip gloss, mascara, blush, and pinned my bangs back.

a/n: i tried putting a pic on the side but once again, it didn't let me😭 I'll post it on Instagram if you guys want.

"Leyla you ready to go?" I knocked on the door and she opened. She looks really pretty.

She was wearing jean high wasted shorts with a fitted, light pink, floral crop top, and a long creme colored cardigan and matched it with her brown strappy sandals. Her hair was also curled.

"Yeah, it's only 7:45, wanna go get some food before we get there?" I nodded my head and texted Ashley so she could meet up with us.

To Ashley😌: hey! I'm going to go eat at IHOP, wanna join? xx

From Ashley😌: im already at magcon with nash, he has to be here early. but thanks for the invite!

To Ashley😌: no problem, see you later! :)