Chapter 9

A/N: read till the end, thanks 💛 PLEASE NOTE: this isn't edited so sorry for typos and misunderstanding whatsoever :)

•Megan's POV•

I walked in and couldn't believe who it was...

"Mallory?"

"Megan? OH MY GOD MEGAN! " Mallory runs towards me and engulfs me in the biggest hug I've ever received in all my life. I can't believe I finally see her again after all these years.

Let me give a run down on who she is because you're probably so confused. Mallory has been one of my internet best friends for the longest time. We've meet millions of times. She's shown me from her first car, to the poop in her toilet (talk about a true friendship) she has blue / green eyes that I've always been jealous of. She's so pretty, she makes me insecure but then again, I'm one hot bichacho. As you can tell, I've gotten better with my self cautious issues *snap fingers ayee*

"Mallory. I-I can't believe its you. What are you doing here?"

"Uh, I kinda live here if you don't remember."

"Oh that's right." We both giggle.

We order food and end up staying until this place closed, 12am. We caught up on so much. We haven't talked in the longest time, it felt good to talk to her in person.

*phone vibrates*

"so it's getting -" she was interrupted by her phone vibrating again.

*phone vibrates again*

Mallory looks down at her phone and her face turns pale.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Me? What y-yeah I'm fine. Why? What could possibly make you think something is wrong. I'm-"

"Hey hey, slow down. Breathe. What's wrong?"

She bursts into tears. She sobbing onto my shoulder. Crying hysterically, hyperventilating pretty much.

"Mallory oh my gosh what happened?" I rub her back, making little circles with my finger trying to sooth her, she calms down.

"M-Michael. He's th-threatening me a-again." Michael, why have I heard that name before.

"Michael? What's his last name."

"S-Sanchez" fxck no. no no no no no.

"Mallory look at me." She refuses

"MALLORY PLEASE LOOK AT ME" she lifts her head to look at me. Her blue / green eyes are now a dark green, filled with worry. "I know Michael. He hurt me too, big time. Give me your phone so I will end this."

"No, I can handle this myself." She refuses to give me her phone each time I reach my hand out.

"Mallory, give me it. NOW!" I didn't scream, I spoke a little louder, I swear. I help out my hand and she plopped her phone into my hand.

I start to read the messages.

from Michael😩: where are you ?

from Michael😩: get your ass home now.

from Michael😩: if you're not home in 5, your daily beating will be worse.

from Michael😩: it's been 10 minutes. prepare yourself when you come home... dumb bitch.

"I'm calling the boys to meet me at the police station. we're turning him in, end of story. Mallory nods her head silently and walks with me towards my car.

I decide to call Nicole, no answer.

I call Matt, no answer.

I Taylor, no answer.

I even try calling LOX, but no answer.

I didn't have anybody else's but cam, Nash, and Hayes. I call cam, still no damn answer.

I decide to call Nash... no answer either.

"C'mon pick up anybody!"

My only option left was Hayes, ugh. I need someone with me so it's either him or nobody.

I call Hayes and he answers right away.

M=Megan H=Hayes

H: IM so sorry Megan I never meant to -
M: let's please forget this at this moment and meet me at the police station. Please bring everyone. I hate to wake everyone up but I'm scared. Please meet me soon. Please
H: what happened? are you okay? Are you -
M: just wake everyone up and come. now. thanks bye

"Who was that?" Mallory asked me with concern. "Who's everyone?"

" Nash, Cam, Hayes, and my friend, Nikki." I state as we make a turn into the station.

"THE magcon boys?" She starts squirming in her seat.

"Yeah yeah, them. Hand me your phone. Let's get this investigation shit started." Damn, this has been one hell of a night.

A/N: hey okay, I think this one is a little shorter than the others but here you have it. 270 reads, thanks guys. it may not be a lot to you but it's a lot to me😇 so what do you think will happen? will Michael get caught? is this a scam? is Mallory acting this all out? who knows ...