Disclaimer and your abilities

Please note I do not claim any art or characters unless they really belong to me as this story is just for fun and is the first of 2 that I plan to post and each character and peace of art belongs to their respective people and\or companies.

(A\N)=Author Name
(Y\N)=Your Name
(M\N)=Middle Name
(L\N)=Last Name
(S\T)=Skin Tone
(H\C)=Hair Color
(E\C)=Eye Color
(F\C)=Favorite Color
(S\F\C)=Second Favorite Color

Type of weapon used is similar to Harbinger from Roosterteeth's show RWBY as your weapon will be a shotgun, a katana, and a scythe.

Weapon's name: Redemption.

Atire: A Ninja Mech Suit.

Owns a ship named Destiny's Arrival. It is basically a combination of Samus Aran's ship, a Star Fox ship, Boba Fett's Slave 1, and a Sword ship from Halo Reach.

Images on these will be released in 2 chapters ahead.

Now, you'll have 2 final smashes.

The first will be a mix between Captain Falcon, Falco, and Riddley's. While, standing a few feet away face to face with an opponent you snap your fingers and they'll land on an asteroid. You'll hop in Destiny's Arrival and do multiple barrel rolls while shooting. For the final kicker you jump out and self destruct your ship blowing them and the asteroid up with it.

The second one starts off like Chrom's when you in front and face to face with your opponent. Afterwards, you move at super speed like Sonic and change Redemption from katana to scythe. This will make for a powerful finishing blow.

Neutral Special: Flashing Mach Punch
Side Special: Onslaught
Up Special: Hero's Spin
Down Special: Echo Reflection
A button=Shotgun or bunches
B=Katana strikes
X & Y=Jump