Chapter 8: Gaining Teachers

(1/B/F/N) and (Y/N) had finished crafting what they needed and were waiting for who volunteered to to train them. They will have five teachers. On for swordsman ship, two hand to hand, one for guns and piloting, and the last for how to work in a mech suit.

(Y/N): Who do you think will train us?

(1/B/F/N): I don't really know. I mean there have been so many new fighters that it's hard to take a good guess.

Master Hand: Well no need in waiting much longer.

(Y/N): Ah Master Hand, good to see you, have you come to introduce our teachers?

Master Hand: Yes, actually I have. *5 fighters have appeared behind him.* Please meet Chrom, Captain Falco, Ryu, Wolf, and of course (Y/N), you've already met Samus.

(Y/N): (1/B/F), I think we have a long ways to go.
-------------------------------------------
  Guys, there is absolutely no excuse for this chapter coming out this late. I apologize for the wait and if you have any ideas you may want to see in the story please suggest them. I am sorry this chapter was short but, I hope it got it's point crossed. Also, I have so much more work so feel free to check out my following stories that I have written so far.

RWBY AND THE GAMER FROM EARTH

The Mandalorian Gray Jedi

MARVEL Earth 198

POKEMON DARK AND LIGHT

THE VAULT HUNTER FROM EARTH

And finally...

A Spartan's Creed

(To be continued...)