Chapter 7: Waking Up And Preparing For War

(Y/N) *Screaming.*: NNNNOOOO!
(1/B/F) *Wakes up and falls off the couch.*: Ahh! Oof!

*Lucina practically slams the door open and draws out her sword.*
Lucina: (Y/N), where's the evil, it shall meet my blade.

*Master Hand appears behind her.*
Master Hand: (Y/N) what's wrong?!
(Y/N): Ta-Tabuu is coming... He's coming!
Lucina *Tilted her head.*: Who?
Master Hand: Oh dear Sakuri, no!
Lucina: I'm afraid I don't understand.
(1/B/F): (Y/N) what are you babbling about, why is there a girl about our age holding a sword, and where on Earth did this floating giant hand come from?!
(Y/N): Y-Your usually p-pretty quiet a-and I am more concerned about T-Tabuu returning.
(1/B/F): Well maybe if I understood the situation, I would probably be more calm!
(Y/N): Us and six others have been chosen to defend this world in a game that we play called Super Smash Bros. and the main villain of Super Smash Bros. Brawl wants to kill us, turn the other fighters into trophies, and attack the multi-verse. You almost hit me and Lucina upon your arrival and we carried you here, now I going to make my own armor and weapon.
(1/B/F): Oh... Okay. *Gives a thumbs up.*

*Both Master Hand and Lucina are dumbfounded at how fast (Y/N) talked and how his friend seemed more calm after.*
(1/B/F): Okay, so then that makes you Master Hand since your not trying to destroy everything and you're clearly a righty and you're Princess Lucina from Fire Emblem.

They nod to that and (Y/N) came up with an idea. He just had to run it by (1/B/F) and Master Hand.

(Y/N): Hey Master Hand could (1/B/F) be my echo fighter?
Master Hand: That's for him to decide.
(1/B/F): I'm okay with that, what are you thinking?
(Y/N): I'm thinking Tabuu just made the biggest mistake of his life and he'll regret showing his stupid winged hind here. Oh, before I forget, thank you both for coming to check on me, is there any way I can repay your kindness?
Lucina *Blushing.*: Nope! You've been through enough, just get some rest.
Master Hand: I would have to agree with Lucina, get some rest and here I am going to give you this to help the process go quicker. *He quadrupled the supplies (Y/N) had bought and gave him a work bench.
(Y/N): Thanks.
Master Hand: Don't mention it.

*(Y/N) gets to work and makes two suits, two ships, and two weapons. Each almost identical if not for the colors.*

(Y/N): Tabuu, you'll never see us coming...

(Y/N) and (1/B/F) are now standing in the mansion's hanger bay waiting to be trained but, snice (1/B/F) can train people karate, his fighting style may be different. This is part of the reason (Y/N) wanted him as his echo fighter.

(You stand in a (F/C) and (2/F/C) version of this suit and (1/B/F) in a orange and gray version

(You stand in a (F/C) and (2/F/C) version of this suit and (1/B/F) in a orange and gray version.)

(

Same for the weapon and imagine the blades more of a sliver color.)

(Finally, behind them are two versions of this ship

(Finally, behind them are two versions of this ship. One is (1/F/C) & blue and the other is orange and black.)

-------------------------------------------
Hey, I'm sorry I haven't posted on this story recently, I have been really busy with other stories and my family. I do appreciate that you guys have held out and I can't believe this story has already hit 394 views. You guys don't know how happy it makes me to see people enjoy my work. If you have any ideas for stories or chapters, please let me know. Also, please follow and check out some of my other work so, I know what I can improve upon for a more enjoyable reading experience. That's enough out of me and I'm out. Later guys.