Chapter 5: (1/B/F) CHOPS UP THE FIELD!

???: (1/B/F)... (1/B/F)...
(1/B/F): Who's there?
???: Greetings (1/B/F) (S/L/N), my name is Master Hand. You and seven others have been chosen to defend this world from a great evil. Do you except?

*(1/B/F) thinking he was dreaming, agreed.*
(1/B/F): Yes.
Master Hand: Please, right this way. *Opens a portal.*

About 5 minutes later, (Y/N) gets off a bus with Lucina and they start walking to Smash Mansion, when they suddenly see what appears to be a shooting star.

(Y/N): Wait a seco- Lucina move!

(Y/N) tackles Lucina to ground to shield her from the impact of something or rather someone crashing in front of them.

(Y/N) *Nervous.*: S-Sorry! *Gets up and holds out his hand.*
Lucina *Blushing.*: I-It's fine. *Takes hand.*
In Lucina's mind: Why do I feel uneasy but in a good way? Am I... in love with (Y/N)?
(Y/N): Let's check out the creator.
Lucina: Huh? Oh... right!

They run over to the creator and (Y/N) realizes who the second one that was chosen is. His first ever best friend was lying in the dirt unconscious.

(Y/N): (1/B/F)?!
Lucina: You know him?
(Y/N): Yeah, he was my first real friend growing up. I guess he was one of the other seven that we're chosen.
Lucina: We should get him to the mansion.
(Y/N): Right.

With that they pick him up and carry him all the way there. Eventually, they make it to (Y/N)'s room and place him on the couch. Then, out of curiosity, Lucina looks around to see what (Y/N)'s room looks like.

 Then, out of curiosity, Lucina looks around to see what (Y/N)'s room looks like

Lucina: Wow... Your room is amazing!
(Y/N): Thanks. I'll let you know when he wakes up if you want to officially meet him.
Lucina: Of course, any friend of your's is a friend of mine. Goodnight (Y/N).
(Y/N): Night Lucina.

With that Lucina leaves (Y/N) alone with his friend.

(Y/N): Okay, how am I going to explain to Mr. Black Belt in karate that he wasn't dreaming and we really are in a different world?

*With Lucina, her pov.*
In my thoughts: Why did I feel like I'm the luckiest girl here every time I was with (Y/N)? Am I really in love with him.
Mother: Well you look rather chipper dear. What have you done today?

Father: It may have been that new boy I saw her with half of the day

Me: Exactly how would you know that father?
Chrom: Well-
Mother: We're you spying on her dear?
Father: Of course not!... I was spying on the boy.
Me: Father!
Father: Lucina, please I am trying to be the father I didn't get to be. I wanted a second chance to be there but, you must also understand that it comes with the same responsibilities as every other father should have, keeping his family safe from harm. Now, I want you to be honest with me. Do you like him?
Me: I... I... Yes, I do.
Father: Then, it should please you to know that I approve of him.
Mother: Well that was fast.
Me: Wait, just like that?
Father: I've seen him hold the door open for you, discuss common interests, repaid your kindness, and shield you from harm. As far as I can tell, he is definitely right for you.
Me: Thank you father.
Mother: I can't wait to meet the future father of my grandbabies! What will their names be? Have you already discussed living arrangements?
Me: Mom!