Chapter 6: The Nightmare

It was dark and cold and then all of a sudden (Y/N) couldn't move. He was frozen in fear by what he had witnessed. All the fighters had been turned into trophies, evil forces began invading other worlds. It had started with his own.

???: Beautiful, isn't?
(Y/N): Ta-Tabuu
Tabuu: Yes and you are the infamous (Y/N) (L/N). This is what happens when one does not grow up warrior! Childness brings annoyance, annoyance brings anger, anger brings war, and war leads to chaos. This is the lesson I have tried to teach that fool 11 years ago! Nobody here seemed to understand that. Participating in a contest to do what, too have fun? Fun is for children and like you it's time you woke up and saw the truth.
(Y/N): You're wrong, fun is for anyone who knows how to u-

Before he could finish, he was stabbed through the chest by a lightsaber. He turned around to see Sith Lord Star Killer.

*(Y/N) wakes up screaming and can be heard all the way up till the 1st floor

*(Y/N) wakes up screaming and can be heard all the way up till the 1st floor.*
(Y/N): NNNNNOOOOO!

*At Lucina's room.*
Lucina: Huh? *Screams this part.* DON'T WORRY (Y/N) I'M COMING!

Lucina grabs her sword and dashes for (Y/N)'s room.

*At Master Hand's office.*
Master Hand: Brother contact Palutena, we may have an emergency!
Crazy Hand: Can't I just watch the destruction instead?
Master Hand *In a angry tone.*: Brother!