Where's the bathroom?

You already know what it is

.................................

Ashley's POV

I really need to get my head straight I mean don't even know his name for pete's sake.

"Wh-what's your um uh name?"I asked shyly playing with my fingers.

You can't blame me I mean I was shy but in my mind there was a lot going on that he doesn't need to know about.

"My name is Collin but you can call me whatever you want sweet heart." He whispered.

I blushed at that. Come on its not everyday that a hot guy like Collin hits on me like this and I'm kind of liking it. But I really need to get out if this pickle if a mess and yeah I said pickle. I can just ask if I could have a shower. I mean do I? Speaking of that do I stink?

"I think your blush is cute. It makes you even more adorable" he said pushing a peice of my black hair that fell in my face behind my ear.

My heart beat increased so fast I had trouble breathing a little. Now is my chance to leave before I do something embarassing.

"Can I go take a uh shower?" I said trying to put a little base in my voice.

He looked me right in my eyes and said

"Sure you can.bYou can borrow some of my clothes since you don't have any here. I'll see if any of the girls in the pack has some extra clothes for you later." He said getting off the bed and walking to a door which I assumed was his closet.

I didn't have a walk in closet I had the floor.All I actually had in my room was some wood, a mattress and a thin wool blanket. That was my bed. I had that and a mirror and the only reason why I got the mirror was so I could look at myself to see ugly and disgusting I was.

Some of you may be saying 'she doesn't have a bad life she got clothes!' well the actual reason I got some clothes was because when other packs came to the house I had to look at least decent for them.

So my brother got me some clothes but they always ripped them after that pack left or the threw dirt and rocks at me. It was horrible. I was taken out of my night mare when I felt someone breathing on me. I looked up and saw Collin staring at me. He's hands were on each side of my body planted on the bed. It was almost like he was caging me.

"You want to know something?" he asked me still looking into my eyes.

"Sure" I said excitedly.He chuckled and said

"I feel like I have a connection to you. It's like a mate bond and I feel like I should protect you. And my wolf keeps telling me to mark you and make you never want to leave this bed. I really just don't know because I know you have a mate and you were rejected and I know you've been hurt so many times but would you..ever consider liking me as much as I like you? And before you say anything just know I wont rush you. I know you just met me." He rushed out.

"Well uh I feel an att-attraction to you. But I do-don't know y-ou. So can I-I get those clo-clothes so I can ta-take a shower?"I said trying to cool myself from his little speech.

"Oh yeah sure." He said smiling at me.

My face turned the color of a ripe tomato. I put my head down and my hair covered my face like a curtain.

"Here are the clothes and the bathroom is that way" he said pointing to the left side of the room where another door was.

"Thanks" I said basically running to the bathroom.