Plot twist!

Walk up in the club like wadddup😎 I got a big co- oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't know this was a funeral!

Anyway I'm back bitches and I've got some ideas for this book so stay tuned!
Now go on my children! Go on and read!
____________________________
Collin's POV
I could hear the blood pumping through my veins as I ran. I've been running all through my territory to find him. Every time I catch his scent it disappears before I can track it. My wolf is clawing at my insides trying to get out but I will not let him.

I want to be the one to kill him. The one to see the light slowly disappear from his eyes. The one to have the pleasure of knowing Ashley is and will always be mine. The one to finally give Ashley the revenge she deserves.

At this point I'm so frustrated and angry with the bitch and I don't even know him. But the sun is coming up and I need to be back with Ashley. It's all a matter of time before I find him.

-skips to him being back at the pack house-

As I soon as the pack house comes into view I know something is wrong.

The front door slams against the wall from the amount of force I used. That smell. The smell I've been chasing for hours. He's here. In my pack house.

The pack members that are usually up this early instantly runs to their rooms.

'Keep all the children with their parents. Stay in your rooms. Things are going to get ugly' I command my pack.

I tried taking deep breathes. I have to keep calm. I don't need Ashley seeing me like this. She'll hate me.

But that smell. It's coming from my room. The room my mate is in.

'Must protect mate' my wolf chanted in my head

Every time I breathe in, his scent comes with it. My fingernails started to grow into claws, my teeth turned into fangs, my nose morphed into a snout. Fuck it. He wanted a game and he's got one. Time to show him who's player 1.

"Game on little bitch!" I roared as I stalked to my room.

_____________________________
So how many of you guys thought that Collin was the one to find her? PLOT TWIST

COMMENT
SHARE
VOTE
In honor of the NEW SEASON OF TEEN WOLF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's pictures of what Collin looks like with the change. Not fully wolved out but enough to destroy my ovaries 😩😍