🌸 二 🌸

CHAPTER TWO: THE SHRUNKEN DETECTIVE

|~ Shinichi P.O.V. ~|

I woke up in the grass with a slight pain to my head. Everything felt like a blur to me.

" Are you ok little boy?! " And officer asked while yelling. I looked up at him confused.

' What the hell is he talking about? I'm a junior in high school.. ' I thought not answering the man's question.

" How'd you hurt your head? " He asked crouching down to me with the flashlight.

' Hurt..? Oh, I got hit in the head from the guy in the black.. ' My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a sharp pain in my head. I lifted up my sleeve to see that it was huge on me. I panicked to see my clothes were big on me and I was small.

" You must've been scared, " The officer said to me before picking me up with both hands. " But we're here now. "

" Were at sight B and we found an injured young boy. We're taking him to the medical room. Over! " Another officer said to his walkie talkie.

|| A/n: I never typed "Walkie Talkie" before lol ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ ||

" His age? I would say 5...? Grade school. Over! " The officer said to the walkie talkie again.

' Who's in Grade school?! '

= = = = = = = = = =

I watched everyone at the clinic laugh at my story. They wouldn't believe me when I said that I've been poison by the scary men in black.

" Ok kid. You've been watching to many police dramas! " The officer said laughing once more.

" I'm not a kid! I'm a junior in highschool! " I exclaimed getting upset.

The officers walked out to go see if anyone was looking for me. I walked over to the over sized mirror.

" Sh*t.. that jerk hit me as hard as he could.." then it hit. I looked in the mirror in terror.

' M-My body..! Why is it so tiny?! '

" Get in touch with HQ, will take him to the Creche there.. " The officer told another officer. I snapped my neck back at them.

' Creche? No way in hell am I going there! ' Then I dashed right out the window. The officers yelled trying to chase after me.

= = = = = = = = = =

Shinichi is now a young boy! I debating on if I should let Him explain it to [Y/n] but she's just a toddler so she won't believe him..idk yet

Cya next chapter~!