At the park (Liam #1)

Imagine you’re walking down the street when you see your best friend Liam (who you’ve always had a tiny crush on) with his girlfriend Danielle. You go to walk over to them but stop yourself. Danielle is yelling at Liam and you don’t want to interrupt.

  You wonder vaguely why Liam isn’t yelling back. He must’ve done something wrong. You walk towards the park and sit on the swing. You rock gently as the wind whips your hair around your face.

  You hear someone come up behind you and you whirl around defensively. It’s just Liam. He’s been crying. 

 “Hey (y/n.)”

 “Hey Liam.” You go over and give him a hug. He hugs you back tightly.

  “I saw you walk past Danielle and I before.” Liam says quietly.

  “Yeah, it looked like you were busy so I didn’t come over.” You smile shyly. “What was that about?” Liam takes a deep breath.

  “I broke up with her.” You gasp.

  “Why would you do that? You too were perfect.” But you’re slightly happy he’s single again. Liam shook his head.

  “We weren’t perfect. We can’t have been because there is another girl who is perfect for me.” His words make you slightly sad. There is another girl.

  You look up and Liam is smiling at you like you missed something obvious. Liam laughs and hugs you tight.

 “(y/n) I love you. You are perfect for me. Danielle wasn’t too happy when she found out, but that’s her problem now. Will you go out with me?”

  So that’s why Liam wasn’t yelling back at Danielle. It had been his fault. You whisper a simple “yes” and you have your first kiss. It is amazing.