Crying (Niall #1)

Imagine you snuggle into bed tears streaming down your face. You’ve just seen pictures of your boyfriend Niall on twitter kissing another girl. You start sobbing again.  Your chest aches.

 How could he do this to you? He had told you countless times that you were his one and only, but how could you believe that now?

  Your phone vibrates and you look at it. Niall’s face fills the screen and you press decline. You can’t face talking to him. He texts you

 . Babe are you ok? Why won’t you answer me? You stare at your phone for a minute then chuck it across the room.

  You hear it hit the floor and get up to grab it. No point putting it off. You put your phone in your pocket and you grab your jacket.

  You drive towards Niall’s house tears streaming down your face. You knock on the door furiously and continuously until he answers.

 He opens the door and looks at you. You realise what you must look like but you don’t care. “How could you?” you scream. “Did you lie to me every time you told me it was only me? How long has this been going on?!?”

 Niall sighs. “Babe it IS only you. Please sit down you look like a mess.”

You’re outraged. “DON’T call me babe. DON’T lie to me and I wonder why I’m a mess. That happens when you find out your boyfriend is cheating on you.” But you sit down anyway. He looks at you.

  “Start talking now.” You snap. He takes a deep breath.

 “Babe, she isn’t my girlfriend. That spots reserved for you. Katie is my cousin. I went in to kiss her on the cheek goodnight and I slipped. I’m sorry.”

  You’re stunned. And embarrassed.

 “I’m so sorry Niall I had no idea.” You whisper. That’s a good enough apology for him. He wraps you in for a big bear hug and kisses your lips gently. 

 You look him in the eyes and wonder how you could ever doubt he loves you. This moment is so perfect, you wish it could last forever.