Sleep talker (Louis #2)

Imagine you are lying in bed one night dreaming about your favourite boy band, One Direction. You dream that you are at the airport and they walk off the plane into the building.

You call out to each of them, but they can’t hear you. You’re being shaken around. You open your eyes and there is Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn sitting on the edge of your bed smiling at you.

You sit up and smile. This is amazing. Liam talks first.

“Ermm sorry to wake you, I thought you were awake.” your confused.

“What do you mean?” you ask. Zayn answers your question.

“You were sleep talking.” He explains smiling.

“Oh god! What did I say?” you are so embarrassed. Harry smiles and starts talking.

“Well, first you mumbled Harry then you turned over and said Harry more clearly. Then you said Niall.” Louis laughs.

“Oh god!” you say again.

“But wait, you said more!” Zayn chuckles, thoroughly enjoying himself. “Then you said Louis I love you.”

Louis smiles down shyly. You blush. You weren’t going to tell the boys about your crush on Lou but it looks like you already did.

“After about a minute you said Liam you’re amazing. I started feeling a bit left out!” Zayn pretends to cry. You laugh at Zayn and Louis starts ‘crying’ too. Harry finishes it for you.

“Then Zayn started laughing because you said Zayn, your hair is very steep. Like a ski jump. Which I guess is what you were going for.”

The boys started wetting themselves laughing. “I think you got it from the adventurous adventures of One Direction. It was very funny” Harry winks at you.

You blush. You have heaps of fun with the boys chatting and laughing, but eventually they have to leave. All but Lou, who stays the night. In the morning, Louis leaves but hands you his number.

Call me sometime, we’ll hang out.” Louis smiles and leaves. You sigh. That was the best night of your life.