Im sorry (Zayn #1)

• Dedicated to Sammi Small

Okay Im sorry this really sucks, im not used to doing abusive. But still, feedback please :) And Im sorry, but im putting these on hold for a while, so I can work on Dare to Dream. Ill take it off hold as soon as I can xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What the fuck was that?” your boyfriend Zayn screams at you. You’re at a club and you’ve just finished dancing and you’re at the bar getting a drink.

 “What was what?” You ask him, your words slightly slurred.

“You know what. Don’t you ever fucking do that to me again!” He yells again.

“Do what?” You start to get frustrated. “What did I do?”

“You were fucking flirting with that guy.” You’re appalled.

“That was not fucking flirting, that was being nice!” You growl at him.

“That was over the top flirting.” Zayn argues.

“Your such a fucking dick when your drunk Zayn.” You yell back. “I was not fucking flirting, I was being nice. I would never flirt with another guy while I’m in a relationship, but guess what. I think I’m officially single again!” You scream at your now ex-boyfriend Zayn.

“Fine. I don’t need an unfaithful girlfriend anyway!” Zayn screams back at you and storms away.

You grab your keys and phone off the counter and call a taxi.

*10 Minutes later*

You’re standing out the front in the cold rain waiting for the taxi.

“Kelly wait!” You hear a voice yell from behind you. “Please baby I didn’t mean a word of it. Baby I love you don’t leave me. Please”

The voice grows louder and louder until it reaches its breaking point before turning into sobs.  You turn around and automatically reach for the owner of the crying voice, trying to console him.

 “Here baby, I know you didn’t mean it, it’s okay.” You coo.

“No its not okay.” Zayn whispers. “You deserve so much better than me baby.”

“No Zayn, you’re wrong. I deserve you.  I love you.”         

“I love you too baby.” Then he kisses you with such passion that it lifts you off your feet. He spins you around before lightly placing you back down.

“I’ve always wanted a kiss in the rain.” You confess.

“So have I baby, so have I. “