TenTen

Her tongue danced around with the hot, wet one that currently invaded her mouth. Heat flooded her lower region when the pair of hands that were working on the clasp of her bra finally achieved their mission and her taut breasts bounced free of their restraint. Breaking the kiss to only moan loudly when two warm palms started massaging and teasing her breasts and nipples. She moaned again when the mouth she was just wrestling with found her exposed neck. As it traveled down her neck to nibble at her collarbone, it finally found one of her pink nipples and suckled it until it popped free with a small "pop".

"I love hearing that sexy sound." A low husky voice spoke to her as a rock hard, very nude body pressed down on to hers. Moaning through her smile as her brown eyes looked into a pair of lust filled black ones. She squirmed as a hard length pressed into her pelvis, only separated by a pair of thoroughly soaked panties.

"You say that to all the girls that you fool around with, Konkuro." Tenten purred up at him.

"You may be right about that," he grinned arogently down at her as she gave him her best pouty face. "But you are the only leaf Kunoichi that have heard those words. So you should still feel special." Before she could argue, the words stuck in her throat when he took her nipple back inside his mouth to terrorize it again as he ground his erection into her.

Teneten honestly didn't care that he was a well known player here in the Sand Village. What they did was just for fun. Ever since she came to Sunagakure to help train their youth on weapon handling, as was her specialty, her and the Hokage's elder brother have became very close, or so you could say. At first, working together was extremely taxing due to their clashing personalities, but hey, what could she say? There was only so much to do for fun in the middle of the desert, and Konkuro may be infuriating but he knew how to get a woman naked and panting underneath him when he wanted too. Exhibit A, her own body half naked and just begging him to take her. Konkuro's reputation was very clear to her after watching him bring home girl after girl, sometimes in pairs, every other night. Tenten just had the lucky privilege of being holed up in his spare bedroom during her stay in the village. Tonight she was the lucky lady to be the one he was making moan and whimper. Tenten wasn't looking for a relationship, and even if she was it wouldn't be with the sand shinobi. But she wasn't going to pass up a good lay. She had womanly needs after all.

"I sure love hearing you moan, but I want to hear you scream my name." Konkuro said as he sat back on his knees and brought one of her long creamy legs up to rest on his shoulder. She shuddered as he ran his fingers along her smooth calf, down the inside of her thigh and hooked a finger under the waistband of her drenched panties.

"Hmph, so wet for me already." He smirked as he pulled the wet fabric off her hips.

"You talk too much." Tenten smirked back at him while she pulled her other leg out of her panties, leaving them now only hooked around her outstretched leg still resting on Konkuro's bare shoulder. Chuckling, he proceeded to slowly pull the fabric up off her leg all the while kissing and nibbling at her ankle. Discarding the damp article of clothing to the same place her bra went, he turned his focus back on her now bare womanhood. Dropping her leg back on the bed beside him, Tenten started massaging her breasts while she gyrated her hips in hungry anticipation.

Not making her wait long, he slid a digit deep inside her heat, making her whimper in pleasure. She could feel his eyes all over her bucking body as he slid another finger into her depths and began rubbing her most sensitive areas. He slid them in and out of her with a skill and purpose that only those a puppet master could poses. With every stroke of his fingers along the inside of her clenching vagina walls, a white hot heat was building deep inside her. This is what kept her allowing Konkuro back into her bed whenever he came calling. She was completely and blissfully at his mercy. He knew just how to have her to the brink of madness, and then push her even farther. But when he finally let her reach that heavenly climax, it left her in a panting, dazed state of bliss for hours.

Withering in front of him while she pulled at her tiny, pink nipples and smashed her large mounds together, she pleaded for sweet release.

"Scream for me...Tenten."Before he even finished growling out her name, she was screaming as wave after wave of pure ecstasy racked through her trembling body. Konkuro continued to stroke her insides, causing her to spew her feminine nectar onto her bed sheets. Seconds, minutes, hours? Teneten wasn't sure how long she spent in paradise when she felt her body being gently rolled onto her front, and a strong pair of hands grasp her by her still quivering hips. Feeling a smooth hardness press against her dripping slit, she didn't even have enough strength left in her to moan in anticipation. All Tenten could do was let out a weak yelp as he thrust his full length into her and began pounding against her upturned rear.

She clawed at her sheets and panted out his name over and over again while she let him abuse her in any way that he wanted. She gave herself completely over to the throbbing sensation building up inside her once more. Filling her second orgasm unravel in her lower belly, she felt hot tears roll down her cheeks as her body continued to rock in time with Konkuro's increasing thrusts. Feeling his fingers dig roughly into her hips, she heard him let out a low groan of pleasure as he pulled out of her and emptied himself onto her lower back. Feeling the warm threads hit her damp skin she could only continue to tremble against her bed sheets.

Tenten wasn't sure when she finally lost consciousness, but when she came too she forced herself into the shower to thoroughly soak her sore muscles. Stepping out of the shower to dry herself, she paused when the sound of feminine giggles reached her ears. Rolling her eyes incredulously, she finished drying herself and crawled back into her bed. Where there once were girlish giggles coming from the other side of her wall, now there were high pitched moans of pleasure and a steady creaking of a bed. One of her hands slid up her body to find her newly hardened nipple while the other rubbed against the sensitive nub between her still tender folds. While she pushed herself into another orgasm at the same time the girl in the next room screamed out Koknuro's name, she couldn't help but feel a little sad to be leaving the village of Sunagakure tomorrow.