Chapter 3

Kacchan and izuku were halfway there when suddenly there was an explosian and the league of Villians came up to them with a leash "now Izu its time for you to come back with Daddy..." AFO said and pet Izukus shaking head. All of a sudden Class 1-A came and tried to stop AFO but before they could he whispers something to Izuku and backs away. Suddenly deku slowly turned into an acid dragon with greenish grey scales

Izuku roars and goes to attack them but kacchan goes in front of him. Deku brings his head down and snarls at Kacchan "Deku i know your in there dont listen to them!" Kacchan says and hugs dekus head, deku slowly closes his eyes but as he did AFO shocked him causing him to screech and turn around and snarl at AFO. "Now that's a bad Izu now your gonna get punished once we get back to base" AFO said scaring Izuku "noooooooo" Izuku hissed and backs away from him but gets grabbed by muscular "let's go buddy~" Muscular says and kurogiri teleports them to base.
  1 hour later Izuku has scars all over his body including over his eye. He tried getting up but failed getting pet by AFO "now you will learn what's right and wrong Izuku" AFO says and picks up izukus limp body. He brings Izuku to the bar so kurogiri can heal the major wounds but they won't be fully healed. Izuku slowly lifts his head to see the league and a weird purple mist man healing him "All done sir but if I may ask what is this boys quirk?" Kurogiri asked and gestured to the izuku turning human again "well kurogiri he can turn into any dragon you can think of" AFO states and bends down to izuku who is still on the ground. "Izu turn into a shadow dragon and roars at the league " Good boy" AFO says and pets Izuku, AFO looks to the right to see Toga with her mouth drooling "he's so...CUTE!" Tog yells and runs at izuku he flinches as when she tried to hug him she just went right through him. "Awww I wanted to hug ya!" Toga yells angeily.
  Izuku suddenly turned into a fire dragon and lifted his fin like ears to hear a slight sound outside " HeRoEsSsSs" Izuku growled and looked at the door "Izu which heroes?" AFO askede and recurved another low growl "All Might Kamui Woods Midnight Mt Lady Erasure Head Present Mic and Katsuki Bakugou" he snarled and got ready to attack. All of a sudden the wall and door broke down revealing the heroes "HAND US YOUNG MIDORIYA VILLIANS!" All Might yells and looks at AFO "I dont thinks so All Might, Izu turn into a Demon dragon and get rid of the pros" AFO tells him and in less than 10 seconds Izu was taller than All Might and AFO, but suddenly Kacchan comes out of no where and sees this " Deku listen to me this isn't you this is All For One! Dont listen to him!" Kacchan shouts earning a slight shift from Izuku. Suddenly Izuku shrieks and tries to move but fails, AFO was shocking him "Now Izu you know not to listening to heroes..." AFO said and stopped shocking him earning a growl from Izuku. Izuku pounces on AFO and tries to bite him but he gets punched in the side by Dabi, kamui Woods tries!o grab him and AFO, but they escaped "Kurogiri get us out of here" Shigiraki asks and suddenly they get sent through a portal.
   Izuku goes to grab Dabi but misses by an inch, he roars at share the portal was and turns his head to see Kacchan hugging his tail "you OK there kacchan?" Izuku asks and received a nod from him, Izuku picks him up and puts him on his back and looks  at the heroes "what do I do now I'm a target for the Villians and Da-All For One..." Izuku asks and looks down. " well we can help you through this" says a voice and the heroes move aside to reveal his class "Heh thanks guys but I dont want you guys to get hurt or maybe even killed because of me..." Izuku says and feels everyone hug his dragon form "your not doing this alone Izu!" Uraraka says and that made Izuku tear up."aww dont cry deku!" Todoroki says "No im not crying CUZ of that" Izuku says and shifts slightly "then why are you crying?" Asked Kacchan who is still on his back "Kirishima is on my tail..." Izuku says and kirishima quickly gets off as they all laugh.
WITH THE VILLIANS...
    AFO tells them the plan as they all agree "Now kurogiri once I give you the signal open the portal so I can grab Izuku and put the serum in him and if I need assistance send Dabi Toga and Shigiraki once we come back close the portal understood?" AFO asks and received nodds "now!" AFO says and he gets teleported behind Izuku.
WITH HEROS...
   Izuku talks with the class to figure out a giant pain in his neck and he shrieks. The hero's and class 1-A back up to see AFO holding his neck with a serum in his neck "Now Izu Turn into a Demon dragon and attack the hero's and students" AFO finishes and lets him go showing him trans forming and growling at the Group.