Chapter 2

Deku turned around to see a boy with blue hair and engine's in his legs "I'm sorry but firstly you are disrespecting our school! Your not even wearing our uniform! Second you just come in here and start a show! Thirdly who are you and how did you get in without doing the entrance exam?!" The boy yelled and deku flinched and touched his fin like ears. "First im not wearing the uniform because the teachers said I dont have to due to my tramatic experience, Second I did not start a show I was just happy to see a childhood friend after 10 years, and third the hero's saved me and said that its too dangerous to let me in the 'OutSide world' so I have a dorm here and take classes so I can be a hero." Deku finishes and sees his facial expression chanched and along with everyone else "i...I am deeply sorry what happened to you that was so tramatic?" The boy asked and looked down at deku. "Well I was 6 when it all happened..."
Flashback
Deku was walking down the sidewalk home when he seen a figure in the alleyway he turned to his friend kacchan and told him a second no less deku was passed out and woke up in a room that had only little light and was tortured for 8 years by the league of villians but 2 years later he calmed down and listened to the league and was rewarder but the hero's finally saved him and took him to a hospital to be healed but learned his wounds where not healable.
Flashback end
He looked around and some people were shocked were others were afraid or even crying. Kacchan had no expressions until he deku heard a growl from him "BUT its fine I learned how to control my quirk and can do crazy things with it!" Deku says and looks down. Talk of a sudden Aizawa comes in "Hello I am your homeroom teacher and took you all 8 seconds to quiet down so if you want to be hero's I suggest you all quiet down." Aizawa says and they take their seats and be quiet, Aizawa puts the gym clothes on each of their desks and tell them to put them on and meet him outside.
They go to the locker room and start to change the boys all stare in awe as Deku takes off his shirt showing his wings, burns, bruises, cuts and more (his tail sticks out of his pants he also has a bandana around his mouth so they dont see his teeth) he takes of his bandana slowly and shows his razor sharp teeth that could make you bleed with just a poke. He cuts slits in the shirt with his claws so his wings can come out comfortably and puts it on. He does the same to the pants and turns around to meet kacchan face. "Umm you guys did not watch me the whole time did you?" Deku asks and receives looks of maybe but shakes of the heads for no "Come on let's just get outside already" deku says kinda pissed since they watched him and seen his scars.
They arrive outside to see a giant white outline of a circle and a box full of baseballs "now today we are going to be seeing how much you've improved since middle school" Aizawa says and looks at deku. "Izuku how good is your strenth since you did not attend middle school?" Aizawa asked "Well I can tear the average males body in half in my dragon form..." Izuku says and receives looks saying they don't believe him "Well go to the middle of the circle turn into a dragon and throw the ball as far as you can" Aizawa says taking out his phone to show how far. Izuku turns himself into a hell dragon and grabs the ball with his tail, he looks at the ball and closes his eyes, breathes in and throws the ball with some fire coming out of his tail. Aizawa was in pure shock and and shows the class the score that read 99,989 meters, kacchan ran up to Izuku and asked how he got so strong "I was trained by the Villians and told to never hold back so..." Izuku changes to a shadow dragon and swipes his tail leaving a trail of shadows "I use my full potental" Izuku finishes and turns human.
1 hour later
After all the test Izuku came first, he walked into the classroom when he heard voices in his head come back Izu you want to come back to daddy don't you...? The voice said and Izuku eyes turned eyes turned thin like a cats. He fell on his knees and held his head, his tail and wings started to turn into his shadow dragons wings and tail and started shaking "Deku what happened?!" Kacchan yelled and got the classes attention onto Izuku. They ran to him and tried talking to him, But nothing worked finally Iida decided it was time to get Aizawa from the training course to help Izuku a few minutes pass and Aizawa is here with One of the teachers who can look into a person mind. "Izuku what is wrong why are you like this?" Aizawa asked and Izuku didn't talk all he did was whimper and groan and growl Aizawa looked at the Teacher and nodded "My name is Aeon I'm going to look into his mind and see what's wrong with him" Aeon said and touched Izuku head.
In his minds
Aeon walked around the black and blank mindescape of Izuku when she heard crying and walked in the direction of the sound. She suddenly stopped and watched as a Smaller version of Izuku as grabbed and Burned,cut,punched and hurt in so many ways when she seen another man... All For One "oh Izuku if you want to be tough you have to be Strong and learn how to use the new quirk we gave you..." Mind AFO said and suddenly the memory disappeared and there was a new one. But it wasn't a memory or a nightmare or dream it was vision or a... MESSAGE! The message said "Izu I promise daddy and the league will be nice if you come back..." The message stopped and Aeon came back to reality.
Reality
Aeon tells them what happened but before she could stop talking Izuku turned into a Fire dragon and pounced on Aeon "Izuku get off her now!" Iida said but was hit with fire "heeeelp Meeeee Daddyyyy issss baaaaaad" Dragon Izuku hissed and looked down frightened. "Izuku we will help you but you must calm down first!" Aizawa says and Izuku believes him and turns back getting off of Aeon. "Now Izuku we will protect you from whoever this 'Daddy' is but you must tell us what you know" Aizawa says and looks at Izuku with hopeful eyes. "Daddy is the leader of the league Daddy doesn't like All Might. He hurt me and killed my mom...I...i cant" Izuku says and falls on his knees with his head in in his hands "Deku listen its gonna be fine okay c'mon let's go find your dorm" Kacchan says and helps Izuku up. He stops next to Aizawa and whispers "You better find the bastard and make him pay!" Kacchan finished and walked away with Izuku.