Chapter 6

AFO looked at the chaos in front of him with surprise as Dabi and Overhaul 2 of the toughest VILLIANS there was getting the wind knocked out of him. He ordered Izuku to transform into a Reaper Dragon and kill Gran Torino slow and painful. Izu!u quickly followed the order and sprints towards Gran Torino, but out of nowhere Todoroki punches him and grabs the spike on his tail (Izuku is 3x the size of Todoroki) Todoroki tries Pulling izu!u but only makes him angrier. Izuku picks up his tail with Todoroki hanging on his tail and whips him at a wall, he makes a low growl and turns around to be faced with Gran Torino. GT (in calling him that now) Tried punching him in the snout but was instead had his arm sliced by Izukus tail, he screamed in agony but it soon ended as Izuku put his tail through him killing the old hero.
   Everyone was shocked to see the famous hero who helped train all might get killed by best friend Izuku. AFO laughed and snapped his fingers which made Izuku pick up the body and crush it, Izuku then turned around and walked towards the two villains but of course bakuhoe had to say something that would make tomura pissed off. "YOU FUCKING BASTARDS! YOU KIDNAPPED MY FRIEND JUST FOR SOME STUPID KILLING?! AND WHAT NOW?! YOUR JUST GONNA WALK AWAY AND ACT LIKE ITS ALLRIGHT?! YOUR LEADER IS JUST A FUCKING CHICKEN THAT DOESNT EVER SHOW HIS FACE ANYWHERE!" Bakugoe finished and charged at the trio. "I always knew out of the bunch lately was the outrageous one..." AFO chuckled and snapped his fingers revealing a portal "Izuku transform into a Fire dragon and burn around the portal, make sure they dont enter once you complete that, come through the portal" AFO ordered and walked through leaving Izuku and the heroes.
  The hero's were all running at Izuku with confidence in their eyes. Bakugou jumped in the air and blew explosions to his face. Izuku dodged and turned into a skeleton dragon, he was about to stab him with it when he felt a cold substance running down his face. He touched it and it was blood his eyes turned into slits and his teeth were like razors, black too was going down his face,his claws and tail were sharper, and his whole eye was black nothing else. The hero's were terrified as all of class 1-A was backing up except two Kill them a voice in his mind said. He growled at the two who were coming closer, once they were close enough todoroki and bakugou readied their attacks until Izuku screeched and threw spikes from his tail. Todoroki made a Ice Wall and shot flames from his hands. They continued fighting until a voice was heard "looks like ol melt face over their actually did it..." A voice said as Bakugou, Todoroki, and izuku all turned around. Izuku slowly backed up knowing what power he man in front of him held, He quickly ran towards the portal only for it to close as soon as he was about to enter it...
   Izuku looked at the man and snarled losing his fear slowly and crawling towards him. "And to think father was afraid of you...Endeavor" Izuku snarled and pounces on the flame hero. Endeavor quickly dodged the attack and blew fire Izukus way, Izuku seen the attack and managed to get hit partially but was still powerful. Izuku suddenly had a chain wrapped around him and was pulled backwards. "Ahhhh Izu I think its time to put your ultimate form to the test hmmm?" AFO said anonymously and smirked. Suddenly Izuku screamed in pain and became a giant Hydra with a tail so sharp it could cut your head clean off. Along with the teeth and claws "Izukus Hydra form is a type of form where he is a uncontrollable beast were the only people that can control him are me and the league..." AFO finishes snickering and orders Izuku to finish off the 'heros' once and for all...