Chapter 4

Izuku growled at the group baring his sharp teeth ready to kill them "You like it? Its a new serum I created in order for my creation to listen and obey my EVERY command!" AFO told them and the hero's got n a fighting stance. Before Izuku could pounce he feels a hand on his head and looks to see AFO and calms down "Now if you wouldn't mind ill be taking him back with me" AFO smirks and snaps his fingers revealing a portal with more Villians coming out of it "You know what to do" AFO said and the Villians began to attack, but there was a hero missing "Were is the Explosion boy?!" One of the Villians yelled and got punched in the head by bakugou "GIVE BACK IZUKU!!!!" Katsuki yelled as Izuku growled low but intimidatingly. Katsuki was shocked and started tearing up but quickly hides it "Izuku please remembered me! Fight his control and come back with us goddamn it!" Katsuki yelled and put his hand out only to receive a snarl from Izuku "dont you see Katsuki? He is mine again and i will make sure he stays with me and I dont EVER have to lose him AGAIN!" AFO yelled and signaled for Izuku to attack. Izu flew straight up then shot a beam of greenish grey mist at Katsuki but he successfully dodged it and shot explosions at Izuku, as Izu dodges most of them he missed one and it burned his eye as an ice shard pierced his jaw. He screeched in agony as he fell back to the ground In front of AFO he stepped back but quickly knelt down and lifted Izu's limp and unconscious head.
   Suddenly he smirked and carefully put Izu's head down and looked at the crowd of hero's "Do you think you defeated him? He's the most powerful one art UA he's even More powerful than All Might Himself! Do you even think he would be defeated by you? Izu kill Mt. Lady" AFO says and Izuku immediately stands up and glares at the group with his burnt eye and cut jaw

 Lady" AFO says and Izuku immediately stands up and glares at the group with his burnt eye and cut jaw

(Imagine this across his eye and jaw)
   Izuku pounced up and tackled Mt. lady and tried biting her head but Mt. lady kept moving so he grabbed her head bit it and pulled it off. Everyone hero's and VILLIANS alike stopped what they were doing and looked at the scene some heros where crying or puking Hell some hero's tried going over to them and tried killing Izuku but were yelled at to hold back their anger. When izuku finished he roared upwards into the sky claiming victory!...