Chapter 7

Izuku fought all the hero's who tried to stop him and suddenly stopped when he seen Katsuki in front of him with his hands in the air. Izuku looked at him confused and slowly made his way to him, what he didn't know was that Katauki had put a device on Izuku which was able to get the serum out of his system and to return to UA and his mom. " in so sorry that I could not help you Izuku but I hope you will forgive me for this and not the to eat me!" Katauki yelled and clicked the button in his hands which made Izuku scream and Screech in pain.

   Finally he was done, but he still looked the same suddenly he turned around and shot a beam at AFO Knocking him out Instantly. Izuku was happy to be back to normal and to finally have his will back. He suddenly felt a presence on his tail and looked down to see Katauki sliding down his tail "hey what's up Kacchan?" Izuku asked which made Katauki jump "OMG I did not think it work. Im so happy your alive Izu! I thought you were dead and I did not know what to do but I seen your tail and though not you were alive so I climbed and-" Katauki was cut off by Erasure head and his scarf "OK Bakugou I think he gets it" He assures and removes his scarf from Kataukis mouth. "Its good to be back..." Izuku states and they all return to UA with AFO behind bars.