0.7 - eммa

WARING: EXPLICIT CONTACT INCLUDING SMUT

-

After I apologized to the the teens that I apparently blamed, weird things happened. The people said it wasn't my fault and they seemed very surprised when that red head girl talked. My mom had the nerve to argue back with her, and tell her off, which in the end the red head girl won probably because he was right. I think her name is Ann or something because i heard them gasp her name.

After they left me mom blamed me for everything, telling me they just said that to be nice. My parents soon left leaving me in tears.

After a good ten minutes of crying, I fell asleep and had a dream. It wasn't just any dream though. It was one of those dreams that prepare you for the future, even though you have no idea who the people, or things in the dream are.

It was a girl will dark hair and a blond guy. I recognized him as the tall blond with blue eyes, who was at the restaurant and who I had to apologize to.

They started talking about something. I couldn't tell what it was, the dream was silent.

The boy looked at her with a concerned face and his blue eyes got wider than I thought they could. The girl waved her hands, in a reassuring way, and rubbed his shoulders.

At the time I noticed where they were. It was a room, not like one in house, more like one in a hospital, but seemed to be as decorated as possible.

The mattress was on a bed frame , but there were medicine cabinets along the wall. There was a small refrigerator in the corner, and a few guitars off to the side. It was painted dark blue, like a darker shade of his eyes.

He, the boy, who I will refer to as Luke, because on the door, it says Luke, was laying on the bed mattress, leaning up a little. The girl with dark hair, who I will call Cameron, was sitting on the bed, facing him.

She didn't have pants on, but black boy short underwear. She seemed to be wearing a sweatshirt, that probably belonged to him.

Suddenly, she leaned in a kissed him on the lips. He didn't seem too hesitant, instantly putting his hands on her hips.

By now, my dream was full volume, and I had to suffer by hearing there lips smacking at contact.

She leaned forward more, straddling his waist, which was not flat on the mattress.

I felt like I was recording and watching porn because my dream seamed to zoom in on them to get a better "view".

"Luke" swiftly flipped them over, leaning into her and kissing up and down her neck.

"Luke. " She moaned, rapping her arms around his neck.

He soon trailed kisses up her neck and back to her lips. Visible hickeys were on her neck.

He began undressing her, taking off the sweatshirt she was wearing, revealing no bra underneath.

I was hoping I would wake up by this part, but my dream continued to go further.

She trailed her hands to the bottom of his shirt, and lifted it over his head. She then grabbed the waist band of his pants and slowly, might I add seductively, pulled down his pants followed by his boxers.

He grabbed her hips and quite swiftly pulled down her underwear, leaving them completely naked.

He pulled something out of a nightstand, which I assumed was a condom, and applied it to... Himself.

He said something to "Cameron" and she nodded. I assume my dream just won't let me hear dialogue.

He was just about to-

"Wake up you dumb bitch, it's time for therapy."

-

Haha I'm evil I know. I hope you liked this smutty chapter. Expect more in the next chapter and then a little more in like four more chapters. Hope you enjoy!

_S.Armstrong