0.9 - eммa

Turns out the person who woke me up was my mom. She's making me go to therapy at 7am everyday. She said that after I get dressed to meet her outside.

I got dressed, wearing a Green Day shirt, and black skinny jeans that my mom brought. I'm being released from the hospital in two days.

I walked outside to see my moms van out front. I advanced towards it, opening up the back door and sitting. I really didn't want to sit by her.

She pulled away, only drive two minutes until we reached a therapy building. She got out of the car, motioning for me to come along. She went to the front desk telling them my name. The lady pointed us to where the therapist in see was, and my mom thanked her.

We both walked into the office, to be greeted by a man in his thirties. His name tag said Mr.Morrison. He was talking to a guy, around my age maybe 18, who had dark hair with a blond highlight. He looked Asian.

They stopped talking and turned around to look at me and my mom. The young boy looked at Mr. Morrison, giving him a silent nod and brushed pasted us out of the door.

"Hey guys, how can I help you?"

My mom explained why we were here, in her point of view of course, saying I was crazy and thought I could get sympathy from hurting myself. He politely asked her to leave because we are suppose to talk privately.

"Hi, I'm Mr.Morrison, nice to meet you. I figure the things your mom told me aren't completely true, so after I learn some information about you we can talk about what really happened." He handed me a information sheet to fill out:

Name: Emma Haas

Age:17

Ever been to a therapist: no

Reason why you are here: I don't know

Past with having issues: no

Current attitude: pissed

Favorite subject in school: English

Favorite subject to talk about: music

I gave the sheet back to Mr. Morrison, and he smiled as he read through my answers.

"What kind of music do you like?"

"Bands like Green Day, My Chemical Romance and Blink 182."

"Cool. I use to listen to Green Day when I was your age. So why don't you tell me, what really happened to you and why you are in that hospital. "

I explained to him the real truth. Why I started cutting and very thing Michael did. What happened at Cracker Barrel and what my mother told me at the hospital.

When I mentioned the three people, including Ann and Luke's name, he seemed to be familiar with them but didn't say anything.

"Well I'm going to help you through this. Your mother is acting like your crazy but your not. Just understand that it's hard for your mom because she has never had to see any of her children be hurt like this."

"Or she has no soul. " I silently commented.

"Oh she has a soul, it's just dark at the moment. You would understand when you watch someone you love get hurt. It's even worst when you watch them hurt themselves, because in the end you blame yourself."

-

Sorry for the short chapter guys! I'm actually starting to enjoy Emma chapters it's just difficult to write. Hope you enjoy!

_S.Arsmstrong